Does the pin have to be rock steady?

cycle

Inj in gluts can be hard doing it yourself.
Sometimes i have to do it myself cause my buddy
is not available. Does the slight movement of the pin in the muscle
cause enough damage to produce inflamation and pain?

Or am i just expressing my wuss gene
:)

Ive noticed that with less movement comes less soreness. One of my bros was doing an injct here at my house and he moved that thing around way too much..he was sore for about 4-5 days.

Once you are in just try not to move it at that point (going in and out repeatedly).

I'm not sure what you mean by movement. I have problems aspirating sometimes in the glutes and so it can move a centimeter or two as I have an odd angle of looking at it and need to change hands or put pressure on it. If you are talking about avoiding nerves or something like that by moving the pin around them, I would just pull out and restick.

RB

a year or so ago i was straining so hard trying to reach my glutes , after the inject, i pulled the pin out and it was bent at a 90degree angle!! if i recall it was a bit tender for a while. since then quads only....except now my g/f does it.

arby said:
I'm not sure what you mean by movement. I have problems aspirating sometimes in the glutes
RB

once the pin is in , a slight pull back with a finger is all you need to see if you are in a vessel.
But my lack of flexibility makes it hard to reach and I'm doing it standing up . So even if you think your syringe is steady the pin tip
is actually moving around enough to cause some damage and this may lead to pain later on? I wish I had a g/f to stick me .
I will try doing it while lying down?
Anyone else sticks it while lying down
:)

Im getting to the point where i cant hit my glutes. Every time I do, I move the pin as im injecting. Also, everytime I have hit glutes and moved the pin a little too much, I get tren cough like no other. This just tells me I doing a good amount of damage in there, enough to open up some blood vessels and lose some gear.

zdravo said:
very interesting , more reason to have some one else, with steady hands, to do the inj.

What is tren cough?

Fina cough is actually a mild allergic reaction to the substance that is going to your body:fina/tren. It is like you get a huge whiff of alcohol into your lungs when you inject. It doesn't happen with every injection but there are those precious few that make you cough.

TH

fr8tren said:
a year or so ago i was straining so hard trying to reach my glutes , after the inject, i pulled the pin out and it was bent at a 90degree angle!! if i recall it was a bit tender for a while. since then quads only....except now my g/f does it.

Ouch.....

TH:eek:

Back