Does this look real trenbolone

I've heard of the brand, but as we can't actually see the hormones inside the oil, I can't say much more. I can say that at almost 500mg a week, you should be noticing something.

Day 17? ED 70mg's Tren Ace..with Test Prop?

By now, you should be asking "how high up this elevator goes". Not "is this elevator broken"!

Excuse my previously rude post, I forgot to welcome you to Ology. WELCOME!!

Next order of business. You don't need to start 2 threads, asking the same question. If your 1st thread gets lost in the shuffle, simply "bump" it back to the top of the "New Posts" list by typing the word ????? BUMP in the quick reply box. Hit "post quick reply" button and .... PRESTO, your thread is once again, todays news.

Finally, if you are going to start 2 threads, asking the same question, make extra that the information doesn't vary between the 2 postings.

taking 70 mg ED of this and 30 mg ED test prop

Your quote from the other thread you started asking the same question:
50 mg Tren, I am on day 15

Was it 50mg or 70mg??

Next order of business. You don't need to start 2 threads, asking the same question. If your 1st thread gets lost in the shuffle, simply "bump" it back to the top of the "New Posts" list by typing the word ????? BUMP in the quick reply box. Hit "post quick reply" button and .... PRESTO, your thread is once again, todays news.

Finally, if you are going to start 2 threads, asking the same question, make extra that the information doesn't vary between the 2 postings.

Was it 50mg or 70mg??

it was 50 mg for the first bit, maybe very slightly over, after i didnt notice anything after first week i slightly upped the dose. ive gained around 5ish lbs, but ive been taking dbol also, i think its bloat and the tren hasnt done anything for so far. i've seen people say they only feel it week 3, which sounds uncommon to me, just hoping its coming, i dont want to up the dose too high and it hit me like a truck

Was it 50mg or 70mg??
thanks for pointing this out!

Yes it looks real..... But is it? No absolutely not or its very umderdosed or you have the worst training in the world and dont notice it working

18 days still nothing. Don't even notice different colour piss. Fml

Hey bro.. sorry to hear about your experience. We all tend to learn the hard way, once or twice, in this business. Spend some time here. Hang out. Read as much as you can. Help other's. You'll start to see there's a better way to go about your business.

With that said, if you're questioning the legitimacy of your gear, stop pinning and start PCT. The fact that you made this thread, tells me you already believe your gear is ineffective. You came here looking for a reason to continue using it.

**Never mind the wasted money. You want to take measures to ensure your continued good health. Esp if your gear is bunk, who knows what you're really injecting.

Again, you probably don't want to hear this, but you if I were you, I'd shit can my gear and start PCT immediately. As long as you're healthy, you can always make more $$$$, then go back to the drawing board and come up with a whole new plan ( consisting of a new reliable source :) )

Back