does your DR. know you cycle....bloodwork ?

hardbody04

Ok i have ran two previous cycles before and did not do bloodwork....

getting ready for my next for my next cycle and i want to do proper bloodwork....now i dont have a "regular" DR as i never have to go. I do have insurance etc...Do you tell your Dr. your getting your bloodwork for your cycle or just dieting excersing etc?

also do you do pre/during/post bloodwork.....im more worried about telling my Dr about cycle as it may affect insurance status etc...if he reports it on anything. I know there are privacy act etc...but i have heard of cases where it caused problems....

Your thoughts?

Tell them that you are training hard, and eating a lot of protein. Excessive protein can have some negative sides, so you can just tell them that's why you wanna check everything out...he doesn't need to know unless you are experiencing any serious side.

By that notion, I told my doctor that I did not cycle - he just looked at my acne, stretch marks and made a "sure buddy" face lol.

Just ask for a physical if you’re worried. Everyone needs a physical once in a while. Some doctors are pretty cool about it but others are not.

I aways do my blood work after a heavy cycle just to make sure everything is ok.

cycle will be Test E/EQ/Dbol 1-12 then tren/whinny/prop 6 weeks

i wanted to do bloodwork before and after and just watch the BP during anyone think i should have it checked during? also does most insurance cover you wanting bloodwork?

Thanks

The more you have your blood checked the better. It will let you know what exactly is going on, and how the compounds you add/change effect your bod.

hardbody04 said:

i wanted to do bloodwork before and after and just watch the BP during anyone think i should have it checked during? also does most insurance cover you wanting bloodwork?

Thanks

Mine does. i just say i want a physical and tell them what i want checked.

GigGuns21 said:
As far as bp is concerned just go ahead and by a good home monitor and take it weekly. :)

Yep thats what i figured i would do but i also wanted to stay up todate on bloodwork as well.....but im sure that going in and saying im running a cycle of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) i want you to check this etc.... you will have to sit down and go through a big ass lecture and all kinds of questions. Im sure there is a lot of stuff on here for bloodwork but is there a specific test you get or do you just name off all the things you want looked at?

If you have the money (200-300) have it done by a private lab. I think there are online labs that work cheaper but i have no experince with them.

aProtege said:
If you have the money (200-300) have it done by a private lab. I think there are online labs that work cheaper but i have no experince with them.

Are they clinic type deals? how would i find out about them or konw what to search for?

They are laboratories, i noticed the one i visited also did drug screening for local businesses. Checks the phonebook for that or testing laboratories.

Funny you mention insurance...I had bloodwork done for life insurance and I thought I was clear from my last cycle. I was actually denied life ins. due to fucked up hdl/ldl levels..fukin Winstrol (winny). Anyway, get it done indeped. so that it doesn't go on your record or chart or whatever.

hardbody04 said:

Thanks
I think having bloodwork checked during cycle is excessive...and it'll just send up red flags for the docs reviewing your results (excessive red blood count, slight liver function problems, cholesterol, etc). I'd do a test about 3-4 weeks post cycle, and if you feel it necessary, a couple days before the next cycle.

high doses or long length of time cycles I'd get during. mine are short and simple hence pre and post only for me. lipid panel, cbc, cmp, test, and estro. but going private ain't cheap. if you're not 100% that your doc is cool enough to talk off the record with then go to a private lab. there's lots of info on the net (even a thread here) on reading bloodwork. shit ain't cheap but will save you in the long run.

I dont' have a regular doc so it would be someone for the first time....i was more concernd as said getting results with higher cholestol etc and it going on my record or something. but independant will cost around $200-300....? damn that sucks

what would you consider long length im going to probalby run 16 weeks.

16 weeks at what doses? the fact you get blood work at some point versus never is better than most Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users. sad but true. I was dumb as fuck when I first used listening to other dumb fucks.

I have ins. and told my Dr. that I am on a cycle. He was more willing to give me a during and post bloodwork including test levels. Before I started again I was looking to just pay out of pocket and found that most labs won't do a blood test with out a dr's referal. I did find one online service that charged 300 bucks. I said screw it and just used my doc. Here's the link... http://www.directlabs.com/testtypes.php

good luck.

My first steroids were prescribed by the doc. But I don't use him anymore for that, they were way too expensive. I just go in for bloodwork now and then. I fill in the charts myself, and interpret them myself, since he deals with sick people, not BB. He doesn't like the fact I buy UG, mainly because of the possible impurities and fakes, but again I know what I'm doing.

MPPM said:
16 weeks at what doses? the fact you get blood work at some point versus never is better than most Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users. sad but true. I was dumb as fuck when I first used listening to other dumb fucks.

12 weeks
750mg of test e
600mg eq

first 4 weeks

30mg dbol

4-6 weeks of

Prop/tren a /whinny 100/75/50mg respectivly

Back