DOGGCRAPP REVISITED. WHY'd WE DELETE the sticky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aesthetic

I want to start DOGGCRAPP training also...I don't understand exactly how I would set up my routine. I was wondering if someone could help. Do I choose bench press day 1 incline day 4 and decline day 7?? IF it is 2days on one off and repeat. Also, as far as weight increases...let's just say that I bench 225 for rest pauses and then next day one would I increase to 235 or 245??? What bodyparts get grouped together?? Someone please throughly lay out the basics of DC training. WHy in the world did we delete the sticky on this???

Why don't you check out the forum he's on? They have tons of DC guru's there :) (IntenseMuscle)...

like SC said got to the source..
the info was not delted by any mods rather it was deleted by the original poster

It's Dante's information. He can put it where he wants, and remove it from where ever he wants.

You can find a fraction of the program on the internet. The only problem is that he tailors ALL of his program to each individual trainee. That means, there are no two DC programs that are the same. He also does not post about diet information as this is strictly saved for his PAYING trainees.

Ditto. I see people talk about how certain aspects may have been inspired by this guy or that guy, but honestly do we all call ourselves copycats because we all do lifts that someone else invented? Routines are going to share similarities, period. There are also a limited number of things that can be changed in a routine, rest periods between sets, repetition speed, movements used, volume, and so on.

Dante found what worked for him, and it worked for many of the people he has trained for so long. It has his name on it because he developed a system that happened to work through trial and error.

If I find that 5 sets of bicep work total is best for me, it doesn't mean I copied anyone else, I just found what worked for me and said "this is how I train."

Easto said:
It's Dante's information. He can put it where he wants, and remove it from where ever he wants.
On this board, non-mods are unable to remove threads that they started.

I believe you can delete thread that you have started... maybe I am wrong.

Or the thread starter may have asked a mod to remove it, which may also have happened.

Note: Dante is very picky who he trains. He has loads of people contacting him everyday, so he can be picky if he wants. Keep that in mind. As well, he does charge a fee for his 1 on 1 services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back