Doing cycle Test/tren/npp/more..

sterastrumpur

My goal is to get my muscles as dry as they can be and lower my body percentage as well building lean musclemass
I want to run DNP along with everything below (around 250-500mg ed for first 2 weeks)
I also like to run Masteron and Winstrol last weeks of cycle but not sure on right dosages
I've never ran NPP before but Tren i'm familiar with and what should I expect running them together?

Feedback would be great and I am open for any suggestions

700mg Tren Ace (100mg pin ed)
350mg NPP (100mg eod)
300mg Test E (once week)
Arimidex 0.5mg eod

STATS
- 18 years old, 6'0, 260lb, 17%
been running cycles since 15

training frequency is around 4-5 times a week
diet is around 3000-4000 cal(trying to cut out bad carbs and bad fat)

bro, first off your way too young at 18 and to try trenbolone at that age and with no experience with steroids will only give you long term damage if improperly managed.

you will do a whole lot better to focus on diet and training and yield better results there and get the girls and get busy with them because if you do steroids right now and do it wrong, and with tren in the mix, you will shut yourself down hard and have to deal with all the bad sides of that including a limp dick which your girl or the girl your trying to impress with your muscles will first laugh at you and then go off to some man who can get it up, and keep it up and please them for hours.
and then its trt for you, and trt, is for life.....

Last edited:
You should listen to what he said^^^^^^^

Also DNP can kill you, as in dead as a door nail. Don't do it.

damn, did not read that he wanted to do dnp. yes for sure that will kill you quicker that you can spit. I echo those words, DNP will kill you.
if you want to dry out your muscles also think about how that effect your internal organs, kidneys to name one.

tren, dnp and your only 18 years old? oh my God. who have you been talking too? let me guess, some wannabe juice head who is also trying to sell you this shit.
your going to do long term damage, if you live past the dnp.

I can tell by your post that you think steroids is what it's al about. AT 18 yrs you shouldn't even be doin AAS>

I can't advice due to your age. I can't help you plan this cycle. Because it is not good for you ...

I'm hoping this Guy is a Troll and Not for Real.

Doing Cycles since he was 15.

There's a Life Long Candidate for TRT is ever there was one................................ JP
P.S.
Boy is your Body going to Hate you if you make it to 40 !

Back