Domestic suppliers quesition?

Hey guys been off the grid for awhile. Just wondering what domestic supliers are still out there putting out a good product? (pinnicle, bio tech, ect..) or there any new names I should be looking for. Thanks

No source checking. Read the rules and do your own research. Stick around and make some friends and you'll learn a few things

Not source checking. Got plenty of those. Just wanting to get the most bang for my buck. Not wanting any weak shit. You know some brands get big and go to shit just making sure this is not the case.

But still Norsegod is right, you can make a google research about the brands you gonna buy or,
take a recommendation from a trustable person but you cannot do this on open forum unfortunately ...

Not source checking. Got plenty of those. Just wanting to get the most bang for my buck. Not wanting any weak shit. You know some brands get big and go to shit just making sure this is not the case.

Lol. Brother...that was the definition of source checking. Just pm someone you trust. Don't do it via thread

Back