done with PCT, still not feeling 100%

Meeting you in person would bring me great pleasure. I've been playing along with your retarded bullshit and even encouraging you to be more creative. If you are serious.......then you will get no answers here. On this forum we like to help people who take this seriously and will take advice.

You are either a troll or completely stupid.....either way you get no help here. You will soon be banned. Next account you create be sure to be funny. Stir people up and be a little punk bitch be also be funny and we will entertain your lonely ass.

We know you dont talk this way to people when you arent hiding behind your moms laptop. Because if you did then some roided up strong as fuck dude would pick you up and shove you back up your mother's worthless ass.

Good luck....and goodbye

wVSzTcM.gif

you are so butthurt, lmfao. are you crying?

Meeting you in person would bring me great pleasure. I've been playing along with your retarded bullshit and even encouraging you to be more creative. If you are serious.......then you will get no answers here. On this forum we like to help people who take this seriously and will take advice.

You are either a troll or completely stupid.....either way you get no help here. You will soon be banned. Next account you create be sure to be funny. Stir people up and be a little punk bitch be also be funny and we will entertain your lonely ass.

We know you dont talk this way to people when you arent hiding behind your moms laptop. Because if you did then some roided up strong as fuck dude would pick you up and shove you back up your mother's worthless ass.

Good luck....and goodbye

i feel hes been cheated, hes nothing but a brown stain in his mamas bedsheet.

Back