can I ever become normal again??

If I remeber correctly, in the past, he said he did a very high mg cycle but for only a few weeks. In this post he says 500mg for a few weeks. 500.flr.a.few weeks will still allow most young men to recover very very quickly. However, if you had previous issues then this dangerous act may have had a far.worse impact than it would for.most. You need bloodwork. Get the bloodwork and post it here. You are 19 years old......you can recover fully unless you had underlying issues. Talk to your parents or legal guardians about it and get to an endocrinologist. The sooner you get back to normal the greater chance there is of success.

I feel quite certain you are trolling. If not.....then please come back and discuss this further. What was the "not really" pct that you did? What have you tried to get your system running again? Do you have insurance? Do you have guardians that can help you? You need someone to make sure you are getting to your appointments. You need to get bloodwork and then sit down with the endocrinologist to figure out a course of action. You will have to return for more bloodwork. If you're telling the truth, AND your symptoms are due to low test then you can get help.....even if it means trt.
Good luck bro

This is why you should never start a cycle and then drop it like its hot.
3 months ought to get your normal levels going again. i just have one more thing to say, bloodworks.

before I started injecting Test: I always had high energy, never got tired, high libidio, I could get erection, always pumped up, could train all day long

after injecting Test: lethargic, no desire to train, literally no energy levels, get dizzy easily, can't get erections, struggling to work out etc.

can I ever go back to normal?? I ruined my hormones for absolutely nothing. my bodyfat is also too high to cycle and I started way too early. I'm also too weak and look like shît. I'm such a fcking idiot

can my body/hormones ever become normal again?

how??

The real question here-there-to is if you were ever sane to begin with. Or if something happened to you at an earlier age that severely traumatized you which caused your inner core brain to split and create an alter which causes you to be the way you are now.
A wise man once said, "there is a fine line between genious and explosion of the brain" and you must learn to surf it like a bronco star or you will fall with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. Just be yourself FML!!! We believe in you!

Last edited by a moderator:
A wise man once said, "there is a fine line between genious and explosion of the brain" and you must learn to surf it like a bronco star or you will fall with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. Just be yourself FML!!! We believe in you!

There you go....

Yepper ^^ a fine line ... ya gotta be aware ! :cool: Damn Nicky you are so nice, ha ha , hee,hee :elephant:

I'm just kidding.. :insane:

OMM

Hey ^^^ Good for the Soul.

Back