Don't from LabPe

Pooheye

Warning against buying from LabPe

Hi All,
Long time reader first time poster. Has anybody else purchased from Labpe in the last week? I got my last order 6 weeks ago no problems.

I purchased a supply of TB500 from LabPe and the product was fantastic, a very fast delivery to Australia (6 days door to door) and has done an amazing job on my mouse. However I put in another order on Saturday and have neard nothing since, there was no tracking number that followed my payment. I have emailed two of their email addresses and have left messages on their skype account but have had no response in 5 days.

I'm afraid that they've taken my $350 and I have little recourse. I have given them every effort to respond and tomorrow will follow this up with Visa to see if I can get my money back. I don't like passing on the bad news but I don't want to see anybody else lose their hard earned money. I will follow up on this post once more news comes through.

Last edited:
I am afraid I am telling the truth, I have am email confirmation from LabPE when I placed the order that shows my order number and that another email will follow showing my postal tracking number.
I am happy to PM a photo of the email and of my bank account that shows the $350 transaction.
I also PM'd LabPE about 12 hours ago stating that I would be posting this on a number of forums and there has been no response to that either. I am going to PM the reps on this site now because they hopefully can contact them to see what is going on.

Our sponsors here are NOT here ripping people off!
I may not use Labpe myself, but I know they are not taking peoples money and running with it.
I dont appreciate you bashing them here...
Keep in mind its been 4 business days AND it is xmas time to top it off so post office may be busy as well.
I am sure they are sending out your order and will contact you here or via email as soon as they get a chance.

Don't jump to conclusions like this then post it all over when you yourself don't know what is going on.

A simple "hey its been 4 days and I haven't got my tracking or a reply" would have been enough!

Last edited:
They will take care of you like they always do. LabPE is good people. You need to calm down. 4 days is not something to be coming on here bashing a legitimate source for.

Last edited:
I'm also irritated with Labpe. They need to fix their website. I read all this good stuff about them so I go to their website with the intention on buying ModGRF(1-29) and GHRP-2. I usually purchase in bulk in other places so I click "Bulk Peptides." I see "ModGRF(1-29)" 25mg for $126 and I think "hell yeah!!!" So I spend $126 on that and $72 for GHRP-2. I get it in the mail and start usin it. It "feels" different than what I'm used to and my sleep is not near as good so I'm thinkin I got underdosed peps. I go back to the website and click on "Bulk Peptides" again and click on "ModGRF(1-29)" again to see what the problem is. Then I click on "more information" and it takes me to the non-bulk product info and the ModGRF(1-29) is now called "ModGRF(1-29) CJC 1293 5mg."

ModGRF(1-29) is NOT CJC1293. Real ModGRF(1-29) is what ignorant people refer to as "CJC1295 w/o DAC." Why is that ignorant? Because "CJC" is an acronym for the company that created the DAC or "drug affinity complex." So "CJC1295 w/o DAC" is the same as saying "ModGRF(1-29) with DAC without DAC." It's stupid and makes absolutely no sense. It's like saying I drive a Ford Silverado Z28 with a HEMI. Anyways to even call "CJC1293" "ModGRF(1-29)" is completely false. ModGRF(1-29) does NOT have DAC. CJC1293 DOES! That's why it's called "CJC" in the first place. And CJC1293 is more worthless than CJC1295 because it has an incredibly short half life. I'd rather use absolutely nothing than CJC1293 because it makes you sleep like shit, and I even take sleep meds. Wasted $126 on that garbage.

Hi Juced, thanks for repsonding. Can I start off by saying that I'm not stating LabPE are ripping people off, I have no ideas about the status of other customers transactions, that's why I posted my experience. I'm also not bashing LabPE - I said the previous transaction was easy and the product was fantastic and provided amazing results, I gave them the thumbs up?

The facts are that I am a repeat customer because the first experience was a good one, it will be 1 week tomorrow since I paid LabPE $350 and I still havent received any response. I don't see how Christmas holidays have any bearing on my situation since I made the purchase on December 9 and a customer shouldnt be expected to guess what's going on with their purchase because somebody has gone on holidays or isnt reponding to emails, how is this unreasonable?

Hi Meathead, thanks for your post, not saying they arent good people just the facts of this transaction and asked if anybody has purchased recently so I could compare.

Hi Jadama, can you please not hijack my post as your thread is a different kettle of fish. I cant comment on CJC but I can verify that the TB500 that they supply is an excellent product.

Hi, I'm sorry that , we do have some custom issues for the Australian Orders, we are processing full refund if the customers doesn't choose to wait. if you don't mind, would you please PM me the order number and we will process refund through Authorize.net or paypal thanks..

Bro sorry for hijacking bro...bro bro

The fact that your title is "don't from labpe" which I'm guessing is supposed to say "don't buy from labpe" indicates you are irritated with them. I wasn't hijacking shit. I was expressing my dissatisfaction as well.

I never had a problem with LABPE. every order I recieved within the 3day of order fast quick and awesome packaging.

Yes LabPE always takes care of they're customers. If you are having a major issue please PM me first and I will try to help you.

I am thrilled with their products and service. Their igf is awesome. First time igf has made me go hypo. I also tried pt141. Its terrific for male labido and even more effective for females. Guys and gals, if you havent tried this peptide, you dont know what your missing. This peptide is cheap too! I really need to take the time to write a log for this product. My girlfriend loved it too.

I am thrilled with their products and service. Their igf is awesome. First time igf has made me go hypo. I also tried pt141. Its terrific for male labido and even more effective for females. Guys and gals, if you havent tried this peptide, you dont know what your missing. This peptide is cheap too! I really need to take the time to write a log for this product. My girlfriend loved it too.

Nice! Are you running the lr3 or DES? I'm getting ready to hit another 4wks of the lr3.

I have placed multiple orders with LabPE and had no problems. Orders are always filled within one week. Product has always worked for my rats and never an issue. Just my 2 cents... :)

Back