dont know how to start thread

eccentric

sup guys, dunno how to start a thread but hope im in the right place, anyway i injected my top right side of the but for the first time with 500mg test e but ran the 10ml bottle of test e under hot water, to warm it up, i used 25g 1ml needle with 3ml capacity, so everything went perfect, im confused bigtime coz i was expecting pain but nothing happened and no pain, i did that bubble thingy where u retract a bit from the pump to check if i hit the vein, test e went smoothly, my concearn is that did i hit the muscle or fat? i didnt feel anything! and was expecting a pinch, did i inject correctly? did i get the muscle or did i hit the fat, what are the outcomes if i hit fat? would i know it went to the fat instead of muscle?,,
i got 1 more question about arimidex, how much should i use every how many days or how often to avoid negative effects? thank you and if u can tell me about hcg, i got it but dunno if i should start using it

moved your post to a new thread. next time go to the forum you want to post in at the top it ill say START NEW THREAD.
that is how you start a new thread.

wait.. so you injected 500mg at once?

ohh boy..

aright brother.. lets see what we can do for you.. lets get some basic info

height
training history
goals

give me full cycle details.. including test dosage, rate of frequency, ai dosage, pct

Back