Dos this tren cycle look good?

bryan89

Need help with tren cycle!

I am ordering for my first and second cycle. I already have my first test e only cycle down, now I need to make sure my 2nd tren cycle is correct. This will be my first time taking tren. Compounds used will be Test E and Tren A. For this cycle I want huge gains.

Does this look ok?

Test E - weeks 1-12 @ 200mg a week
Tren A -weeks 1-10 @ 300 mg a week

I have three questions:

1) Is clomid only recommended for post cycle therapy (pct)? If so, what dosage should i take?

2) What Aromatase inhibitor (AI) should I have on hand? Should I take the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at teh start of cycle or only if i see gyno sides?

3) Do I need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? If so, how do i take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on this cycle?

Thanks for any help!

Last edited:
looks good clomid is for post cycle therapy (pct)

Do you think 500mg test and 300 mg tren would be better? Or is the one in the op better?

for post cycle therapy (pct) is it just clomid only for 4 weeks? What dosage? Should I start taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from the start or only when I see gyno sides?

no I like the idea of tren being higher then test less sides and it will let tren do most of the work.For gyno run a small dose of aromasin or adex along side caber for prolactin sides from tren

no I like the idea of tren being higher then test less sides and it will let tren do most of the work.For gyno run a small dose of aromasin or adex along side caber for prolactin sides from tren

???

Since it will be my first time with tren, I will do test @ 200mg a week and tren @ 300 mg a week. So is clomid the only thing to use on post cycle therapy (pct)? What dosage should I use on clomid for 4 weeks?

Also, do i take the aromasin at the start of the cycle or only if i see gyno sides? I also want to take hcg, how do i take that?

200mg/wk on tren is making me one moody bastard, carefull running this second cycle... and like the last guy said your questions show you aren't ready. I think running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on a 19 nor is a must, 250IU-500IU 2xwk, as well as caber incase. You should know all this stuff before you even got tren in your hands.... why not run your first cycle (as it will be your best if your diet is on) then worry about cycle 2? You'll have plenty of time to plan a new cycle and I garuntee you'll change your mind 100 times before you start up again. If you MUST buy stuff for a second cycle try considering something like EQ at 500-600mg/wk.

Looks good, nice job starting with low dose and using Ace. I am using Test C and about to add my Pinn Tren A, but am combining them in to eod shots so not to have to do extra for test only. I am just giving the test a little longer to build up before adding in the Tren.

Just be sure to continue to research that cycle. Don't "half ass" the test only cycle because you want to get to the tren. If you hit your first cycle running you should be able to add on 20 pounds of good mucle bud.

Have fun and be safe.

man i really want trend in my third cycle also and my 3 cycle was gonna look alot like yours but im like you i really have alot of questions about using it and if the ppl on here say your not ready than i would def listen to them they will not steer you the wrong way go with a eaiser second cycle and like they said if your diet is on and your dedcation is to the gym you will see the results that your lookn for then do some research on trend read some fourms that others have posted about trend in there cycle and the information you retain will let you know when your ready for trend just my advice. im def newbie and i dont know much but these is one thing that i have learned here. sorry about the grammer!!

200mg/wk on tren is making me one moody bastard, carefull running this second cycle... and like the last guy said your questions show you aren't ready. I think running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on a 19 nor is a must, 250IU-500IU 2xwk, as well as caber incase. You should know all this stuff before you even got tren in your hands.... why not run your first cycle (as it will be your best if your diet is on) then worry about cycle 2? You'll have plenty of time to plan a new cycle and I garuntee you'll change your mind 100 times before you start up again. If you MUST buy stuff for a second cycle try considering something like EQ at 500-600mg/wk.

Well I am buying the 2nd cycle now in case pinnacle isnt around when the time comes.

Running Tren higher than test, IMHO, is a bro-science based bad idea. I've run it both ways. Higher Tren--- no mojo! Higher Test--- BOING! Just sayin'.
I completely agree with 4everbulking... You'll want to up all the doses. Tren sides don't increase dramatically at higher doses.

I like running my test at around 500/week and my tren at around 350-400/week.. I have very little sides with Tren

Back