What dose of tren do you recomend?

• 75mg ED

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • 75mg EOD

Votes: 48 43.6%
  • 150mg EOD

Votes: 18 16.4%

• Total voters
100 ed is my fav.... The worst side I get from that dose is I become very lethargic, and restless but the benefits outweigh the sides.....

50mg ED first time out, 75mg ED this time around for 10 weeks plus 500mg test PW

I dont react well to low doses so thats a moderate amount for me :(

Wouldn't 75mg ed and 150mg eod be the same or the ed be better because you are keeping more of a constant level in your body? any thoughts. I went 75mg eod and have only used it once but was stacking with test/eq/deca.

Hells said:
Im going to do 150ED i havent seen the major strength or anything with 75

150ED was awesome for me. Night sweats and back pumps were tough but worth it. Gains were insane.

Some of you guys are nuts... I can't sleep on much over 50mg ED... but I've only been on for a few weeks... 75mg ED was what I went to before the insomnia kicked in. The gains are fucken incredible though... everytime I look in the mirror I am astounded.

does anybody use tren enathate? I wanna add tren to my next cycle but sticking ed or eod is hard for me. gf doesnt know i use gear :D

ED shots... adjust to what you like. My best cycle consisted of tren ace 100mg ed(along with other things but once I started this I exploded)

Die$eL~Man said:
how do you dose Trenethate 250mgs ???

Well if youre taking tren-enanthate, youre able to go longer periods without pinning yourself. So 250mg every 5-7 days is fine.

You dont need a lot of tren to get a big kick out of it. If you need 100 ed or something wacked like that, you probably have some diluted or fake stuff. And if you are taking low doses and getting a big bang out of it (as you should) then dont fix whats not broken. More is not always better or wisest in this game.

i tried 75 ED and the sides were a bit too much. mostly insomnia and night sweats. now im using 75 EOD and so far its much better. the insomnia hasnt even hit me yet, and I dont burn through as many needles per week.

also depends on the mix some are stronger then others and depends on the person everybody is different you just have to find the right cycle that fits you

Back