What dose of tren do you recomend?

• 75mg ED

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • 75mg EOD

Votes: 48 43.6%
  • 150mg EOD

Votes: 18 16.4%

• Total voters
My first cycle was 75mg ED and was pretty potent, Johnny is right 75mg EOD first time.

Doing 150mg EOD now and loving it.

depends how many other things i am running, if it is just prop fina, I like 75mg ed, but i used eq prop fina last summer, and 50mg ed was enough. Just depends on history and how you react.

right now im running Prop @ 100mg EOD w/ EQ 200mg E3D and I just added tren in and was just wondering if 75mg EOD or 150mg EOD so thats why im asking I did well w/ 75mg ED before.

Popichulo said:
right now im running Prop @ 100mg EOD w/ EQ 200mg E3D and I just added tren in and was just wondering if 75mg EOD or 150mg EOD so thats why im asking I did well w/ 75mg ED before.

Sounds like my next cycle. You cutting or bulking?

Keeping it a lean bulker Im 7 weeks in right now and have added 12lbs eating well and clean I just added tren for the last 6-7 weeks and will probably keep my calories up and keep the size I gain lean hoping to add on maybe another 10lbs and adding in llight cardio 3-4 times a week .

Popichulo said:
Keeping it a lean bulker Im 7 weeks in right now and have added 12lbs eating well and clean I just added tren for the last 6-7 weeks and will probably keep my calories up and keep the size I gain lean hoping to add on maybe another 10lbs and adding in llight cardio 3-4 times a week .

Sounds like it's going very well. I'm thinking of pretty much doing the exact thing around Feb. I'm off now and will stay off until then. Then I'll do a prop/tren/EQ for about 12 weeks hoping to put on about 15-20 lean lbs. Then I will probably bridge for about a month and then start on my cutting cycle to prepare for my comp in Sept.

mvmaxx said:
Sounds like it's going very well. I'm thinking of pretty much doing the exact thing around Feb. I'm off now and will stay off until then. Then I'll do a prop/tren/EQ for about 12 weeks hoping to put on about 15-20 lean lbs. Then I will probably bridge for about a month and then start on my cutting cycle to prepare for my comp in Sept.

What type of bridge are you gonna run I was thinking of bridging but wasnt sure

I like 75 EOD. I get itchy nips with anymore than that. Never tried Vitex or Bromo with it though.

I prefer ED shots (Just cause I love stickin myself before a workout), but I don't notice any difference shooting EOD.

Even as low as 30 mg ED does the trick for me.

i ran it for the first time at 50mg eod for 5 months and turned into a mutant...

Alot of people said thats nuts but ive seen no sides besides maybe the LIMP BISCUIT..

After completing my post cycle stuff im fine....

But whats cool to me aint for you so learn ur body and see what works best for yours....

jcp2 said:
depends how many other things i am running, if it is just prop fina, I like 75mg ed, but i used eq prop fina last summer, and 50mg ed was enough. Just depends on history and how you react.

that's exactly what i ran last summer... worked great !!! Hmmm who did i take that 411 from ??

i am planning my secound cycle, and would like to just be putting on lean muscle since it will closer to summer. do you think a prop/tren, or test/eq/tren cycle would be good. the reason i ask is because i have heard such mixed reviews on tren, but i guess everyone is different, any comments would be nice. sorry if i have taken over the thread popichulo

Back