Dostinex as a sex enhancer?

HeHateMe

I realize many have used dostinex as a way of reducing excessive prolactin levels caused by certain steroids, but have any of you used it purely as a sexual enhancer. It's supposed to reduce refractory time between sessions as well as increase libido. My sex drive has taken a bit of a hit from dutasteride, but I do not want to stop using it as it is working quite well. These 5 ar inhibitors are a catch 22. We use them to maintain our hair and remain attractive to the opposite sex, but a large number of us end up losing interest in sex. What the hell!

I will say that using the dutasteride EOD has not affected me as drastically (sex drive wise) as the finasteride. Hopefully, it stays this way.

OTC herbals (horny goat weed, maca, tribulus, yohimbe, etc) have not worked for me when I've tried them in the past.

I believe the recommended dose of dostinex for this purpose is .5mg every four days or so?

I believe a limited number of research companies are now carrying it. I don't know of any off hand however.

this is interesting. Is this the best drug for this purpose?

how long can u stay on it for? is their a rebound?

Last edited:
So has anyone actually used Dostinex (cabergoline) successfully for the purpose of increasing libido????????

I would like to have some first hand experience with some using it for solely this purpose before I shell out the dinero...

HeHateMe said:
So has anyone actually used Dostinex (cabergoline) successfully for the purpose of increasing libido????????

I would like to have some first hand experience with some using it for solely this purpose before I shell out the dinero...

I'm not sure if it increases libido, but I read in a Dave Palumbo article that his buddy tried it and was actually able to have multiple orgasms without losing an erection, others reported they were able to gain an erection again as little as 5min after climax. Dave Palumbo is a big idiot IMO though, so take what you will.

I do not have any first hand experience with dostinex,but,in theory,anything that increases dopamine is likely to enhance libido.

I started cabergoline 12/01/06 from a research chem company, mainly to try and keep my tren titties under a b-cup, but it would be really nice to experience some of those pleasurable sexual sides. So far nothing noticable but I am pretty sure my prolactin is high and I wont notice anything till that gets down. I'll let you know if I start busting nuts like my pecker is on automatic fire.

I have heard that Dostinex has increased libido properties, but that is not its main function, rather it is supposed to treat sever gyno (as in lactating gyno). I know it drops the prolactin levels, but I have not read much on its ability to increase libido. Any comments?

Back