Draft Day Motha Fuckers!

DaLinkWent said:
Man that nigga's got skills . . .ok arm but fuck he runs like a gazelle. Defense has a bunch of nobody's but they play hard and are VERY effective against most offense. With T.O. possibly sitting and Fredex out in Philly . . it might be interesting to say the least!

New Orleans? How long are they going to ride ther Aaron Brooks train?

being a Saints fan i hope they can ride his arm to at least the playoffs, i think if he can get some wide reciever OTHER than Joe Horn to step up he'll be alright.

Split Personality said:
being a Saints fan i hope they can ride his arm to at least the playoffs, i think if he can get some wide reciever OTHER than Joe Horn to step up he'll be alright.

yeah you probably right . . . . .the Joe Horn train ran out of gas years ago. Did you see how much of a contarct extension they gave him? SHIT! That young kid they drafted a couple years ago was suppose to be good Donte Stallsworth but he really hasn;t come into his own.

Gotta love how Duece runs and plays. They got themselves a QUALITY back with him

Donte Stallsworth isnt playing up to his expectations because of his coach. he can possibly be one of the best today with his height and speed. the coach just has to make better decisions on how to use him.

don't even get me started on Haslett. i think Benson might tank this season in order to move the team to L.A. and i don't understand why the League has such a hard-on for a team in L.A. since they didn't support the 2 teams they had there. what makes them think that they would shell out good money for the Saints when they wouldn't support the Rams or the Raiders?

Split Personality said:
don't even get me started on Haslett. i think Benson might tank this season in order to move the team to L.A. and i don't understand why the League has such a hard-on for a team in L.A. since they didn't support the 2 teams they had there. what makes them think that they would shell out good money for the Saints when they wouldn't support the Rams or the Raiders?

EXACTLY! Nobody went to see the Raiders or the Rams. 3rd times the charm? I think NO

sleepywizard said:
Donte Stallsworth isnt playing up to his expectations because of his coach. he can possibly be one of the best today with his height and speed. the coach just has to make better decisions on how to use him.

Must be that because he has some serious potential to be VERY good. Only other thing is that he's having a hard time picking up the coverage in the NFL

Who is Mike Jones? said:
EXACTLY! Nobody went to see the Raiders or the Rams. 3rd times the charm? I think NO

besides if thy don't get a team within the next couple years the Vikes will be down in LA before long because their lease expires at the big inflatbale toilet in 2010 and they HAVE to start building now if they want to be done in time.

LA Vikes?

Slick Arrado said:
Bump. Who's gonna win the fight tonight? I'm going with Tszyu by knockout within four rounds.

What the fuck do you know?

Ricky Hatton had 22,000 of his closest -- and rowdiest -- friends in Manchester, England, watch him bludgeon Tszyu so badly he failed to answer the bell in the 12th

Who is Mike Jones? said:
What the fuck do you know?

Ricky Hatton had 22,000 of his closest -- and rowdiest -- friends in Manchester, England, watch him bludgeon Tszyu so badly he failed to answer the bell in the 12th

Haha!! I was shocked. :afro:

Who is Mike Jones? said:
I don't think you were alone. No way he should have won but not not come out at the bell? Damn . . . .his head must have been ringin'

He knew he was behind on the scorecards and he was discouraged because he couldn't hurt Hatton. I didn't think he'd quit either, but he is 35 and has earned millions. It's hard to be hungry when you're on top.

And now we bring it back to Slick . . .

SLick are you there?

WHat are your thoughts on thre fight tonight? What does each fighter have to do to win this bout?

Who is Mike Jones? said:
And now we bring it back to Slick . . .

SLick are you there?

WHat are your thoughts on thre fight tonight? What does each fighter have to do to win this bout?

Well, first they're gonna have to place faith in their corners and listen to the advice. Then they're gonna have to implement that advice to take the other guy out of his gameplan. They can by-no-means afford to underestimate their opponent. Is that ambiguous enough?

Slick Arrado said:
Well, first they're gonna have to place faith in their corners and listen to the advice. Then they're gonna have to implement that advice to take the other guy out of his gameplan. They can by-no-means afford to underestimate their opponent. Is that ambiguous enough?

Spoken like a true ring side announcer. Tyson don't listen to NO ONE! He should win by at least a TKO by the 6th round

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Spoken like a true ring side announcer. Tyson don't listen to NO ONE! He should win by at least a TKO by the 6th round

6th round my a$$!! He should have that boy out within three.

Back