drawing two compunds into 1 syringe

ruzzi360

novice
question for all u veterans out there, how would u draw 2 compounds into 1 syringe, due to the fact u wouldnt be able to add air to the second vial...is adding the air even necessary?
thanks
matt

well, you have to pull the needle out of the 1st bottle before you can insert it into the 2nd bottle right? When you do this, just pull some air into the thing with pin pointing upward and then insert it into 2nd bottle with pin pointing upward and shoot the air in and BAM, there you have it!

Air gets into ALL of your bottles... If it didn't the bottles would implode. Unless you are doing your injects in an outhouse, I wouldn't worry about air.

load 1 cc into each vial before you start

the reason behind that is if there is if you just keep drawing, the vial will act like a vaccum and suck the oil back in it (which would suck if your test vial sucked the deca from your syringe into it)... same thing goes if there is too much air in the vial it will push air/oil into the syringe

make sure you use a different needle to draw, otherwise it will be dull by the end of all that.... also i like to draw the water, based Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) before the oil based, since bacteria can easily grow in H20... if your not using a water based Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) it doesnt matter

thanks for the info guys, i was just confused about how that worked out...that would suck if deca got sucked into ur test...but i guess puttin air in is pretty helpful..
thanks
matt

Back