drinking beer on a cycle

kain

I love beer lol but im traing hard and doing a few cycle for next summer so if I drink once a week can it get in the way from me growing and effect my cycle?

one word... YES

but I would say that going out and having a good time once a week isn't going to kill you as long as your not doing orals and you have fun in moderation... maybe 6 beers instead of 20

MilkDaScow said:
one word... YES

but I would say that going out and having a good time once a week isn't going to kill you as long as your not doing orals and you have fun in moderation... maybe 6 beers instead of 20

I was only thinking of drinking one to two drink most, its just going out with your bro and be drink coke does'nt look right or I can just sit at home on a friday night and watch matlock. thanks for the fast reply,

There's a few reasons why one would cut Beer out of their diet while cycling;
- alcohol is extremely hard on the liver, and we all know what AAS's do to the liver. So together it puts it under an unecassary amount of stress. This is significantly pronounced while using an oral, too.
- Alcohol has also been known to decrease your natural hormone production.
- Also, I've seen a few studies showing negative estrogen conversion, the same studies included prostate issues.... all from mixing alcohol and steroids.

Listed above is abusing alcohol, IMO.

I think a couple Beers 2 times a week is really moderate, conducive; no. Yet, i feel it'll cause no harm. I personally stay away from any alcohol while using orals.... but that's just me.

if your going to be running anything with an oral i would definitely say no, but if your using injectables only and you want to have a couple beers with your buddies while watch a football game or at a bar on a saturday night, i would say its not to hinder your gains all that much...

the hangovers, the excessive alcohol consumption, and the tendency to eat shitty foods when wasted is what would hinder gains during your cycle

PARKER27 said:
- alcohol is extremely hard on the liver, and we all know what AAS's do to the liver. So together it puts it under an unecassary amount of stress. This is significantly pronounced while using an oral, too.
- Also, I've seen a few studies showing negative estrogen conversion, the same studies included prostate issues.... all from mixing alcohol and steroids.

I think a couple Beers 2 times a week is really moderate, conducive; no. Yet, i feel it'll cause no harm. I personally stay away from any alcohol while using orals.... but that's just me.

I think you have point there. I'm going to hold off the alcohol till I finish my cycle, it will pay off for next year

PARKER27 said:

We do know what Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) does to the liver -- NOT MUCH
- Yeah being on CYCLE counters the natural hormone decrease

I binge about once a week, probably less now since school has started, but it never effected my gains on cycle

kain said:
I think you have point there. I'm going to hold off the alcohol till I finish my cycle, it will pay off for next year
Good choice.

Keep in mind, I really see no negative effect with having a couple of beers on a weekly bases.

skarhead1 said:
BTW i drink with orals -- no problems
Have you ever had your blood taken?

If you've had no liver damage throughout your steroid use..... especially considering you drink while running orals on a regular bases; I'd consider you pretty lucky.

For one to say oral aas's don't do much to your liver is rather ignorant. IMO.

You know whats ignorant is all these steroid gurus on message board over stating liver problems on orals. I have taken blood work, my buddy has taken blood work (who drinks more than me and stacks halo and anavar) and it has come out perfect post cycle. You have never gotten blood work done while on an oral, because everyone who has knows the truth that the toxicty of orals are 10000000000000000000000000000000000000092304823098402938 % over stated.

skarhead1 said:
You know whats ignorant is all these steroid gurus on message board over stating liver problems on orals. I have taken blood work, my buddy has taken blood work (who drinks more than me and stacks halo and anavar) and it has come out perfect post cycle. You have never gotten blood work done while on an oral, because everyone who has knows the truth that the toxicty of orals are 10000000000000000000000000000000000000092304823098402938 % over stated.
Please contain yourself from telling me what I have, and haven't done.

I get my blood drawn once when I start, and after post cycle therapy (pct). Orals have a negative impact on my liver.... that's me. I also know many users who have the same results. However, I do somewhat agree with you; there are people who embellish about live toxicity.

Nice to be here

I feel I might introduce my self here. My name is Kate, I'm a newbie here, someone told me that i might find some good information here so... basically that's why I'm here, and for any good advice i might get also... hope to have good time here

I would feel safe drinking a couple beers on injectables but not on orals. If I did drink on any cycle I would load up with cycle aid which I take on all cycles. Basically for the milk thistle and then just drink a few beers over a period of time. just my 2 cents.

whats the point of a couple of beers ,thats like doing half a cycle , why bother in the first place

Please contain yourself from telling me what I have, and haven't done.

I get my blood drawn once when I start, and after post cycle therapy (pct). Orals have a negative impact on my liver.... that's me. I also know many users who have the same results. However, I do somewhat agree with you; there are people who embellish about live toxicity.

Hey man that pic of Robert De niro fit's you perfectly with your personality .Hahaha:blue:

Back