Blast & Cruise vs On & Off..... For women

BigJones

What the title says

Considering doing "blast & cruise" type cycling instead of the usual on and off I usually do. Last cycle I was on 20 wks and I had been off 3 months prior to that and I'm now 3 weeks into the off phase.. I was thinking low dose test for the "cruise" and stuff like primo, mast and orals for the 8-10 week "blast" which I would only do leading up to a comp.

The only sides I'm worried about are going bald and having a heart attack or other serious health problems.

Have any women on here done it this way? Or guys do you know any women who have? Pls share experiences with this or educated opinions. Thanks!

Are you on orals for 20 weeks?
Because, thats way to extreme.
Generally speaking its recommended 6 to 8 weeks for orals due to liver toxicity from most.

Don't really know any women who's juicing but I have to ask... Is it worth it?

Are you on orals for 20 weeks?
Because, thats way to extreme.
Generally speaking its recommended 6 to 8 weeks for orals due to liver toxicity from most.

Don't really know any women who's juicing but I have to ask... Is it worth it?

No the longest I ran orals last time was 8 wks of var and 5 wks of Superdrol. The rest was injectables. Mostly test and eq. If I blast and cruise I will definitely limit the orals to the short blasting periods.

And yes, it's totally worth it.

Long as you're happy and healthy, go for it i guess :)
Sadly, I don't know much about women cycles and honestly don't have much interest to learn so hopefully someone more experienced comes along and helps you with all the details :)

Womens doses of test are really small compared to men but that's about all I know.

I dont think women can technically blast and cruise in the same way.

Many male "cruzers" keep testosterone above. Nornmal ranges. TRT doses are usually 80-150mg wk. Some cruzes run 250mg wk or more.

Are you looking to keep your testosterone levels above normal in your Cruz?

There's a member who's wife use some test. It was like 7 -10 mg or something if I remember right.

200mg wk had me at 1500ng/dl. That isnt a Cruz for a woman. Finding what a womans natural range is and maintaining the top of the range would be the safest but definitely carries risk and would require monitoring blood levels and donating blood more than likely.

I have no idea on women's metabolism of testosterone. Might end up with issues. Masculizing effects would probably be a perpetual things like my boobs growing slowly over years with slightly elevated estrogen and low test but withing ranges for "normal".

Last edited:
There's a member who's wife use some test. It was like 7 -10 mg or something if I remember right.
200mg wk had me at 1500ng/dl. That isnt a Cruz for a woman. Finding what a womans natural range is and maintaining the top of the range would be the safest but definitely carries risk and would require monitoring blood levels and donating blood more than likely.
I have no idea on women's metabolism of testosterone. Might end up with issues. Masculizing effects would probably be a perpetual things like my boobs growing slowly over years with slightly elevated estrogen and low test but withing ranges for "normal".

One of my family members best friends was a woman bodybuilder, she was competing natural and was doing decent until she meet a new man that was juicing and had no knowledge.
He put her on a real 500mg cycle with orals, she developed cystic acne and cysts the size of walnuts ALL OVER HER ENTIRE BODY.
It took her over 3 years of rehab just to get "normal" again, and her skin, voice, feminine features etc are all gone and ruined, then a year later she tried helping cover up a murder by trying to light some dude on fire with 2 other guys.

Haven't heard much since, I do know, the person who died had a brother and that brother was a top criminal guy.
I don't know if its true, but I heard a story that the dude that ONLY sold the weapon, had all his fingers, both arms and both legs broken simply for selling the gun.
(This is over 10 years ago and also was on all over the news, so nobody cares anymore)

Just a little food for thought if you're a woman considering doing a manly cruise lol :p

Last edited:
The end goal is Top 10 All Time ranking in my weight class, possibly higher once I get there. I'm currently Top 50 All Time, but I know getting to the next level will take more effort/ drugs.

I was thinking for the cruise, if I did Test P I would do .2-.3 EOD. But that sounds like a lot of pinning, so I was thinking whatever the equivalent dose of Test E would be instead. I'm not sure if I'd just do .6-.9 since I'd only pin once a week or if that's not how it works.

And wow that story was wild lmao. I'll try to not light anyone on fire. The only thing I've ever taken that made me feel like doing shit like that was tren and I doubt I'll ever do that again.

In your current weight class or just "your weight class" if you gain weight/muscle mass?

Test E and C are pretty close and I pin my Test C every 3.5 days. Monday morning and Thurday evening for my TRT.

0.2 mL/cc? What's the dosing? 100mg/mL? On UGL sites I see a range of 50 mg mL up to 400mg /mL I think
100 to 400mg mL for sure.

"""""
A man with a*testosterone level*below 300 ng/dL should be diagnosed with lowtestosterone. For*women*ages 19 and up, normal*testosterone levels*range from 8 to 60 ng/dL, according to Mayo Clinic Laboratories"""

At 80mg week I sit in the low 400s. Estimating that would out a female at about 6-8mg a week.

200mg had me at 1500 ng/dL so 20 mg week would be 150ng/dL. Over double.

Dosing will be critical and if I was in your position pock AAS that have a profile or reputation for strength vs mass.

This is all from someone who is completely ignorant of testosterone in females and steroids in women.

The end goal is Top 10 All Time ranking in my weight class, possibly higher once I get there. I'm currently Top 50 All Time, but I know getting to the next level will take more effort/ drugs.

I was thinking for the cruise, if I did Test P I would do .2-.3 EOD. But that sounds like a lot of pinning, so I was thinking whatever the equivalent dose of Test E would be instead. I'm not sure if I'd just do .6-.9 since I'd only pin once a week or if that's not how it works.

And wow that story was wild lmao. I'll try to not light anyone on fire. The only thing I've ever taken that made me feel like doing shit like that was tren and I doubt I'll ever do that again.

How far are you willing to go to reach your goals?
Are you willing to give up some feminine features, such as voice, get enlarged clit etc?
Because the "man features" from steroids will be permanent once you reach that level and there's no going back.

My point is that you should probably have that in mind and structure it around how much you can be on and off.
if you don't care at all? I'd definitely go with test E...but... It takes A LOT longer to clear, so if you need to bail for whatever reason, you want to be on prop and not test e.
And if you can't take pinning once a day, maybe you don't want it bad enough?

My mondays and thursdays are 6 pins per day.
Mon, wed, fri are 4 pins.
A regular tuesday is only 2 pins.

I do a lot of drugs though lol...

My test P is 100 mg/ml and I'm assuming the E would be the same dosage since it would be from the same source.

I want to stay in the weight class I currently compete in, at least for now. So muscle gain is ok but there would have to be fat loss to compensate for it so it would have to be a recomp. I could even a gain of a few lbs cause I actually stay at or a few lbs under the weight class limit, instead of training over weight then cutting like a lot of lifters do, but it would have to be only literally a few lbs. I'm actually thinking about going down a class once I get top 10 at my current class, but I'm not 100% sure yet and I have a while to figure that out.

As for man features, I care a little bit like I don't want to be walking around with a bald head and a whole dick but I can tolerate some voice changes, body changes, hairiness, etc. I've already experienced some of the latter which I'm ok with.

I don't see a reason to pin daily, but I guess if it was necessary I would. I've pinned peptides everyday but that's just a tiny pin and subQ. I was doing EOD at one point closer to my last meet, and before I started using I was scared af of needles but I was like fuck it I want to be great not just ok. I was just thinking if I pinned less it would help prevent scar tissue, since I usually do all this by myself and I only have 3 sites I can do (quad, side delt and glute but I don't like doing glute cause its hard to aspirate without pulling the whole thing out and one time I did a bad one there and I hit something and felt like I was gonna die for a minute and I'd rather not do that again.) My quads are getting bad with scar tissue already cause I pin them the most so that's why I was thinking if I pinned year round, less would be better so I don't run out of places to pin that aren't full of scar tissue and a pain in the ass to do. Once in a while I had someone do my lat last cycle but that's not available most of the time and I can't depend on that and need to plan for only having my usual 3 sites.

When you say if I need to bail, how long would it take to be out? And what could happen that's bad enough to make me need to bail? Just getting manly? Or health problems like my heart racing and feeling like I'm gonna die like when I did tren? I figured test is test so it woudn't do me much different than the Prop had done in past cycles. Or is that wrong?

Its been 5 weeks of nAtTy now. I don't feel like shit yet, idk how I guess maybe the long ester of the EQ in my past cycle is still in me. Either way I got some test E so if I B&C then I can use it in another week or maybe at wk 8 of nAtTy or even if I wait the whole usual 3-4 months and go on and off again I suppose it will be less of a pain in the ass to have to pin less frequently. Idk I guess I'll see how I feel in the next few weeks and decide what I'm gonna do then. I was also considering adding NPP and Mast for my next blast or cycle whenever I decide to do another meet (probably early next year).

Unless anyone here has a better suggestion...

Its been 5 weeks of nAtTy now. I don't feel like shit yet, idk how I guess maybe the long ester of the EQ in my past cycle is still in me. Either way I got some test E so if I B&C then I can use it in another week or maybe at wk 8 of nAtTy or even if I wait the whole usual 3-4 months and go on and off again I suppose it will be less of a pain in the ass to have to pin less frequently. Idk I guess I'll see how I feel in the next few weeks and decide what I'm gonna do then. I was also considering adding NPP and Mast for my next blast or cycle whenever I decide to do another meet (probably early next year).

Unless anyone here has a better suggestion...

sounds like a good way to go, how much longer you going go natty for? how have your gains been so far?

sounds like a good way to go, how much longer you going go natty for? how have your gains been so far?

Well... About that.... Probably another day or few weeks, depending on if you consider sarms being "off"..

I didn't feel too bad when I posted last but idk it just hit me last week and I feel like ass haha.. So I'll either start sarms tomorrow and pin in 5wks or when I can't stand the weakness anymore. Or just start pinning again tomorrow if I feel like sarms are bad or a waste of time. I've done them before and it was kinda like really watered down steroids to me. I had some left over and I'm thinking that would prolong my being "off" and would probably make me feel a little better.

Trainings been volume and variations since my meet 7 weeks ago and its been ok, for what it is. I usually train like this after a meet partly because periodization blah blah blah but also partly so it's not a mindfuck when my #s go down some from being off.. Last week kind of sucked, but I also had a tooth pulled Tuesday so maybe I felt shitty from that more than being off. Obviously the last few weeks I didn't feel as strong as I did at the end of the last cycle but I didn't rly feel like shit til last week.

Another thing is if Sarms go in androgen receptors, is it bad to do them before starting a cycle cause they'd block the real shit from going in? Or is the half life short enough that that's not an issue? Last time I was off 12 weeks I did nothing for 6 wks and ostarine for the last 6 wks. Everything worked out fine but idk if it woulda been better not doing it this way.

Have you looked into women's testosterone ranges and figured out what dose you would need to maintain top of the range levels? It is surely a small enough amount to sub-q.

If going UGL and getting a longer ester like test e/c there are 400mg/mL. My 100mg wk is 1/4 mL. Split into 2 injections is like 0.125mL. With that small of a dose you would run a male level of testosterone.

For weight I guess use food as the limit. Only eat enough to maintain your max body weight.

"cruzing" has to be pretty close to natty so being female your natty is a fraction of mens. Knowing that will determine your dose. If you're dosing 100mg wk your cycling as far as test levels go for a female.

Not a lot of receptors are bound for long periods of time. Receptor down regulation? Basically desensitizing our body's by way of receptors going dormant or going away due to elevated androgens and its attempt to keep its levels of everuthing "natty".

Have you looked into women's testosterone ranges and figured out what dose you would need to maintain top of the range levels? It is surely a small enough amount to sub-q.

If going UGL and getting a longer ester like test e/c there are 400mg/mL. My 100mg wk is 1/4 mL. Split into 2 injections is like 0.125mL. With that small of a dose you would run a male level of testosterone.

For weight I guess use food as the limit. Only eat enough to maintain your max body weight.

"cruzing" has to be pretty close to natty so being female your natty is a fraction of mens. Knowing that will determine your dose. If you're dosing 100mg wk your cycling as far as test levels go for a female.

Not a lot of receptors are bound for long periods of time. Receptor down regulation? Basically desensitizing our body's by way of receptors going dormant or going away due to elevated androgens and its attempt to keep its levels of everuthing "natty".

I looked it up and a "high" but normal level of test for women is 70. I have no idea what mine is now and I can't afford a blood test. I'm also not sure what it was when I was on test P and other stuff.. If I did 60-120/week of test when on I guess that means I should do the lower end of 60 or 70 to be at a high normal level.. Or maybe it would make mine higher than 70 cause I'm not sure if it just adds to the test I already have or what.

The test e I got is 250 so I guess I could do .2 2x a week which would be 100/wk or .15 for around 70/wk. I've never pinned anything but peptides sub q. Is it still as effective as intramuscular? Do you still have to/ is it possible to aspirate? Does it effect release rate or potency or anything?

My weights fine on test and I can control it easily through diet, I'm just afraid to take certain other things like deca and anadrol and have it go up from water weight. Now I'm still the same weight as I was in meet prep (162-166) which I'm fine with. I might go down a class late next year but I'm not sure yet and not worrying about it any time soon.

And I started ostarine a few days ago cause I had some leftover. I guess I'll do that for a few weeks til I run out and then start test again.

I believe that would put you into the 100s. 200-300 ng/dL. I was on 80mg wk and had a TT of 440ng/dL.

I think a women's cruz would be more along the lines of 10-30mg wk depending on the individual and labs. Possibly even lower.

Sub q takes a little longer to enter the blood stream. Still still effective. I sub q my TRT. I never aspirate. I have punctured veins but they are only skin deep and I've seen them when I was very very skinny and basically went right through them.

Back