Has anyone tried smaller dose or microdosing

kirklandWL

Has anyone tried smaller doses? Would the natural testosterone system shut down if I was doing test base on a heavy day once a week the same as it would if I did a standard full blown cycle?

I have some friends on another Forum who do Micro-dosing for their TRT and swear by it.
It varies with the Individual, but some do 50 Mg three times a week or slightly less.

Even know of one guy who does 40 Mg a Day, but I think he just likes the Needle (lol).

The Half-Life for Test Suspension or Base is Difficult to Pin down exactly, due to the various particle sizes.
But it's Generally thought to be around 39 Hours.

So Yes ~ you would still get Shut Down, as it takes any Hormone between 4 to 5 Half-Lives to become Undetectable, and there seems to be a Second Peak at about 7 Days Post Injection with the Suspension................. JP
P.S.
Here's a Pharmacokinetic Study done on Test Suspension.

What is the real half life of Testosterone Suspension?

There is no classic half life of aqueous Testosterone Suspension due to the nature of the various suspension particle sizes and the non existence of an ester. In other words we don***8217;t see the same types of decay rates with blood androgen levels in non esterfied preparations that are seen in esterfied preparations. However in March of 2011 there was a pharmacokinetics study done in horses that reported a median terminal half-life of 39 hours with aqueous Testosterone Suspension.(1) The disposition of testosterone from this formulation was characterized by an initial, rapid absorption phase followed by a much more variable secondary absorption phase. There were at least two plasma testosterone concentration peaks. The first peak is almost immediate and the second peak is a whopping 7 days later on average according to the chart in the full study. The study indicates that the initial peak is from the Testosterone formulation solution and the following peak(s) from the solid material in the suspension.

suspensionplasmapharmacokinetics

Basically the solution almost immediately hits the blood stream when injected and then a few days later the solid particles are slowly absorbed by the body causing other peaks in testosterone blood androgen levels.

Sorry ~ the Chart wouldn't Copy..................................... JP
P.S.S.
Here's one more Article.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21366623/

Last edited:
Very comprehensive. Thank you!

I have some friends on another Forum who do Micro-dosing for their TRT and swear by it.
It varies with the Individual, but some do 50 Mg three times a week or slightly less.

Even know of one guy who does 40 Mg a Day, but I think he just likes the Needle (lol).

The Half-Life for Test Suspension or Base is Difficult to Pin down exactly, due to the various particle sizes.
But it's Generally thought to be around 39 Hours.

So Yes ~ you would still get Shut Down, as it takes any Hormone between 4 to 5 Half-Lives to become Undetectable, and there seems to be a Second Peak at about 7 Days Post Injection with the Suspension................. JP
P.S.
Here's a Pharmacokinetic Study done on Test Suspension.

What is the real half life of Testosterone Suspension?

There is no classic half life of aqueous Testosterone Suspension due to the nature of the various suspension particle sizes and the non existence of an ester. In other words we don***8217;t see the same types of decay rates with blood androgen levels in non esterfied preparations that are seen in esterfied preparations. However in March of 2011 there was a pharmacokinetics study done in horses that reported a median terminal half-life of 39 hours with aqueous Testosterone Suspension.(1) The disposition of testosterone from this formulation was characterized by an initial, rapid absorption phase followed by a much more variable secondary absorption phase. There were at least two plasma testosterone concentration peaks. The first peak is almost immediate and the second peak is a whopping 7 days later on average according to the chart in the full study. The study indicates that the initial peak is from the Testosterone formulation solution and the following peak(s) from the solid material in the suspension.

suspensionplasmapharmacokinetics

Basically the solution almost immediately hits the blood stream when injected and then a few days later the solid particles are slowly absorbed by the body causing other peaks in testosterone blood androgen levels.

Sorry ~ the Chart wouldn't Copy..................................... JP
P.S.S.
Here's one more Article.

https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21366623

i used to cruise on 50mg EOD of test prop. it was good until i got sick of it and started doing 125mg 2x a week of test e. it's the same to me.

apart from that, when i run tren ace i pin ED, and so i start pinning test along with it. always more stable than running the tren EOD which is a rollercoaster.

Back