Blast & Cruise vs On & Off..... For women

I flex my abs, pinch what I can get and inject. I got 3/4" 25g needles on 1mL syringes. Once the needle sinks I relax my abs, let go of the skin/fat and I next slowly and breath.

Occasionally I will get redness and swelling and can always feel a little. lump which usually lasts about 4 days. The swelling is usually like a bad bug bite. I had one that looked like a wasp sting once.

The lumps are really unnoticeable visually. I dont know of its recommended but I've sub q my entire stomach area and love handles.

Added:Yesterday's stung a little when injecting very high on my abs and now has some redness and a little swelling. I'll just note that area doesn't like it.

Last edited:
I flex my abs, pinch what I can get and inject. I got 3/4" 25g needles on 1mL syringes. Once the needle sinks I relax my abs, let go of the skin/fat and I next slowly and breath.

Occasionally I will get redness and swelling and can always feel a little. lump which usually lasts about 4 days. The swelling is usually like a bad bug bite. I had one that looked like a wasp sting once.

The lumps are really unnoticeable visually. I dont know of its recommended but I've sub q my entire stomach area and love handles.

Added:Yesterday's stung a little when injecting very high on my abs and now has some redness and a little swelling. I'll just note that area doesn't like it.

thats a great technique to use thanks for sharing!

I looked it up and a "high" but normal level of test for women is 70. I have no idea what mine is now and I can't afford a blood test. I'm also not sure what it was when I was on test P and other stuff.. If I did 60-120/week of test when on I guess that means I should do the lower end of 60 or 70 to be at a high normal level.. Or maybe it would make mine higher than 70 cause I'm not sure if it just adds to the test I already have or what.

The test e I got is 250 so I guess I could do .2 2x a week which would be 100/wk or .15 for around 70/wk. I've never pinned anything but peptides sub q. Is it still as effective as intramuscular? Do you still have to/ is it possible to aspirate? Does it effect release rate or potency or anything?

My weights fine on test and I can control it easily through diet, I'm just afraid to take certain other things like deca and anadrol and have it go up from water weight. Now I'm still the same weight as I was in meet prep (162-166) which I'm fine with. I might go down a class late next year but I'm not sure yet and not worrying about it any time soon.

And I started ostarine a few days ago cause I had some leftover. I guess I'll do that for a few weeks til I run out and then start test again.

Are you talking milligrams? 60 to 70 per week is gonna put you way over "normal" for a female. WAY OVER

Yeah. I am very curious about previous cycles here. The doses mentioned will put your test level HIGHER than the average MALE. Dont believe me? Do the blood test. Have some blood taken 2 days after your shot and see what it is before it has much of a chance to drop.

The dose for a female is a touchy subject. 10mg per week is plenty for a normal really really high female level, in theory. The question becomes.....how do you personally metabolize the dose? This varies person to person and ester to ester. Your blast and cruise sounds like really big cycle and big cycle.

Save the money for some blood tests. This will really help you to see what specific doses do in your body. Sounds like you've done some monster cycles.....so this may be pointless. If your ok with the sides you've experienced so far then just keep it up I guess. I'm sure you've had some.pretty big signals from your body already.

Either way I'm following along, as I am very interested in the topic of test and women.

What the title says

Considering doing "blast & cruise" type cycling instead of the usual on and off I usually do. Last cycle I was on 20 wks and I had been off 3 months prior to that and I'm now 3 weeks into the off phase.. I was thinking low dose test for the "cruise" and stuff like primo, mast and orals for the 8-10 week "blast" which I would only do leading up to a comp.

The only sides I'm worried about are going bald and having a heart attack or other serious health problems.

Have any women on here done it this way? Or guys do you know any women who have? Pls share experiences with this or educated opinions. Thanks!

is this prep for competition?

As much limp dicks, tits and balding as there is in the mens forum most men shouldn't be using it either. haha Gyno and elevated estrogen are widespread in the mens section. Growing tits is an acceptable risk but a bigger clit isnt? Losing your hair is an acceptable risk but a stronger jawline or deeper voice isnt? I mean how many men "in the industry" have died recently?

One of my family members best friends was a woman bodybuilder, she was competing natural and was doing decent until she meet a new man that was juicing and had no knowledge.
He put her on a real 500mg cycle with orals, she developed cystic acne and cysts the size of walnuts ALL OVER HER ENTIRE BODY.
It took her over 3 years of rehab just to get "normal" again, and her skin, voice, feminine features etc are all gone and ruined, then a year later she tried helping cover up a murder by trying to light some dude on fire with 2 other guys.

Haven't heard much since, I do know, the person who died had a brother and that brother was a top criminal guy.
I don't know if its true, but I heard a story that the dude that ONLY sold the weapon, had all his fingers, both arms and both legs broken simply for selling the gun.
(This is over 10 years ago and also was on all over the news, so nobody cares anymore)

Just a little food for thought if you're a woman considering doing a manly cruise lol :p

yes long term effects will severely damage a female. and thats a wild ass story with her trying to help light some dude on fire.. lol.

I mean how many men "in the industry" have died recently?

McCarver, who placed second at this year***8217;s Arnold Classic bodybuilding show and, at only 26, was likely the future face of the sport. He was said to have choked to death on food, building mass to the very last like a true champ. Oh well, thats one way id like to go out, chomping on a 2 pound thick Cowboy steak medium rare with A1 sauce all over it.
that or having a heart attack after banging a newly birthdayed 18 year old latina.

McCarver, who placed second at this year***8217;s Arnold Classic bodybuilding show and, at only 26, was likely the future face of the sport. He was said to have choked to death on food, building mass to the very last like a true champ. Oh well, thats one way id like to go out, chomping on a 2 pound thick Cowboy steak medium rare with A1 sauce all over it.
that or having a heart attack after banging a newly birthdayed 18 year old latina.

I would like to go out after banging twin latina hotties. they smell soooooooooo good. even after their long gone their scent stays on and makes me feel good. :dance2:
I tend bar in town and the waitresses are mostly latinas since its a Mexican restaurant and they smell lovely in every corner that they have.

Yeah. I am very curious about previous cycles here. The doses mentioned will put your test level HIGHER than the average MALE. Dont believe me? Do the blood test. Have some blood taken 2 days after your shot and see what it is before it has much of a chance to drop.

The dose for a female is a touchy subject. 10mg per week is plenty for a normal really really high female level, in theory. The question becomes.....how do you personally metabolize the dose? This varies person to person and ester to ester. Your blast and cruise sounds like really big cycle and big cycle.

Save the money for some blood tests. This will really help you to see what specific doses do in your body. Sounds like you've done some monster cycles.....so this may be pointless. If your ok with the sides you've experienced so far then just keep it up I guess. I'm sure you've had some.pretty big signals from your body already.

Either way I'm following along, as I am very interested in the topic of test and women.

thats a good poin there, i did it on my last cycle.

The cruise would be for off season, the blast in prep for a PL comp.

EDIT: This was supposed to be a reply to Nicky eye lids

Last edited:
Back