Blast & Cruise vs On & Off..... For women

Thank you!! I can't stand a wImIn ShOuLdNt dO ThAt BuT i cAn ass bitch... mAtT can eat a dick, idc what he thinks is "discusting". Tbh I find his pic ugly as shit too, so ok whatever lol.

Anyway I came back to update. Been cruising for the last few months, and it's been meh.. I'm now realizing why ppl take other things along with the test and that test by itself isn't nearly as fun as test mixed with other things. With that being said, I'll either stay on this for a few more weeks then blast for about 5 weeks for a meet or start blasting again next week.

Sides aren't bad, possibly cause it's such a small dose and just this one thing, not test and the few others I did last cycle. I do feel bloated as shit at 171 and am looking forward to going back to test P soon. The possible cycle I have in mind is:

this week: add EQ to test E
8wks out: add Primo
6wks out: add deca and var
5wks out: switch to test P
1wk out: superdrol
meet day: cheq drops
possibly throw some mast in there somewhere, but I'm not sure how/ when yet...
I've gotten some feedback from various ppl, but a lot of it is contradictory to each other so basically we still doing trial and error.
Feel free to make suggestions on this.

As for blood, I finally gave some a few weeks ago and I'm gonna also get some bloodwork done soon. So far I found some on Stan Efferding's site and a couple others but if someone knows of something cost effective that would test the right things, lmk.

EDIT: This was supposed to be a reply to Mycelium.

absolutely a gree, need an endgame here.

Top 10 all time in my weightclass for now. Then possibly higher or top 10 all time all weight classes, but one thing at a time. For reference I was in the top 50 all time for my weight class after my last meet in June but now I've been bumped down to top 75 -___-

Yeah. I am very curious about previous cycles here. The doses mentioned will put your test level HIGHER than the average MALE. Dont believe me? Do the blood test. Have some blood taken 2 days after your shot and see what it is before it has much of a chance to drop.

The dose for a female is a touchy subject. 10mg per week is plenty for a normal really really high female level, in theory. The question becomes.....how do you personally metabolize the dose? This varies person to person and ester to ester. Your blast and cruise sounds like really big cycle and big cycle.

Save the money for some blood tests. This will really help you to see what specific doses do in your body. Sounds like you've done some monster cycles.....so this may be pointless. If your ok with the sides you've experienced so far then just keep it up I guess. I'm sure you've had some.pretty big signals from your body already.

Either way I'm following along, as I am very interested in the topic of test and women.

Idk I wouldn't consider anything I've done to be a "monster cycle" or even close.. I know of ppl doing entire needles full and last meet at the peak when I was doing the most it was only 1ML, everything combined and that was the last week or 2.. now (and for the last few months of this "cruise") it's literally .2 of the test E every 5th day.. So I don't think that's really a lot..

I will admit I do think I ran the last cycle before my last meet too long tho.. Which is why I did this one different and will not add more until 8-9 weeks out I'm thinking, and I'm not even sure I'm going to add all I suggested in the last post. I still need to consult with a couple ppl about that and I'm also considering just doing test and mast and saying f all that other stuff... well except the var maybe but idk yet we'll see..

As for the blood work, I'm going to do it at some point soon. I know I need it. I'll post the results when I do.

Back