Drink winstrol

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mbean

ive heard a few different things about drinking winstrol ive heard for every 1cc mix with 8 oz. of grapefruit juice if you do that then it will get in to your system a whole lot fast. And then i heard not to even drink it at all that it will not work.....how about so feedback on this what does everyany one know about this.....

I drank some back in one of my cycles in 2005.As far as I could tell it worked.I personally feel u would get alittle better effect if u injected it or took orals.

winny is one of thow few that is 17aa (liver toxic like most oral aas are) that is the same in oil as in pill.
its basicly just suspended tab in oil/or water.(without filler that would be used in tab form of course)
so yes you can drink it but if your doing that why wouldent you just buy tabs as there usually cheaper.

now if you where only abule to get the ligued Winstrol (winny) or got it for free and didnt want to shoot it then yes you can drink it.
it will work just the same as a tab of Winstrol (winny) would.
but i wouldent mix it in jouse or somthing liek that you will loss soem to the sides of the glass and what not.
id just shoot it into my outh or into an empty capsul.

I just finished my Winstrol (winny) cycle and I drank it. I did 75mg a day and just shot it under my tongue I wont do Winstrol (winny) again.

Back