DSL Hardcore.. verdict anyone?

I now have a kink in my neck from turning my head upside down, thanks a lot! :mad:

Nope, never heard of em, but that doesn't mean anything. :)

I just picked up 2 bottles of the exact same test e 250 I'm also carying some nolvadex by them, the nolvadex is missing 8 pills out of the 50 so is leaving me suspiciouse. I have been reading every thread I can find on Dsl rx pro but have found no solid feedback.. how has it worked for you ?

I just picked up 2 bottles of the exact same test e 250 I'm also carying some nolvadex by them, the nolvadex is missing 8 pills out of the 50 so is leaving me suspiciouse. I have been reading every thread I can find on Dsl rx pro but have found no solid feedback.. how has it worked for you ?

Just saw this and thought I'd chime in. It's Great stuff. Was called something else (which I can't say) and got shut down. Fired back up under this label. Everything was tested when it got busted and every single thing was exactly if not slightly higher than what it said it was. I've seen the results with my own eyes. It's hard for guys to build up a brand cause the bigger they get, the more likely they will get busted. Then most guys start it up under another label. Take it and you will like it. Not sure about the shorting of pills in the bottle. Was it opened when you got it? Everything always comes sealed.

Ya I have been using this gear for a year or so, Never really had any complaints about it. I like it and I got really good gains off it, Strength as well. I also like the fact that I have never had any painful injections or gear flue.

Back