Ear pain/popping heart skipping beats?

Yulaw2k

Has anyone ever experianced this from anything? I'm almost into week 3 of test c. And my ears are hurting more everyday and heart skipping beats more and more everyday starting a few days ago

Wow, never heard of such sides from test? Could be some sort of reaction to bunk gear but if your heart is indeed playing up I would stop straight away. Go get a blood test aswell to be safe.

x2, if you got a cool doc , tell all so he can properly diagnose. I ve never heard of THOSE side from test c.
I d stop.

Haha ok it's probably not from the test then.... Probably some other shit I'm taking. If I take cold medicine my heart skips beats so bad if I excercise it makes me cough. But if noones experianced this I'm probably ok. Just gonna stop everything else

I've had the same problem from cold medicine and stimulants. The only thing the test might do is raise blood pressure, especially if you are retaining water

Has anyone ever experianced this from anything? I'm almost into week 3 of test c. And my ears are hurting more everyday and heart skipping beats more and more everyday starting a few days ago

sounds like high blood pressure maybe and panic attacks.

If this is your only heart you might want to see a cardiologist to find out what is causing your arrhythmia. I ended up having a serious medical emergency in my 30s from an arrhythmia which may have been aggravated by or related to years of untreated hypertension. I could have died then.

Test and tren can really aggravate hypertension in some people. Me for example.

If this is your only heart you might want to see a cardiologist to find out what is causing your arrhythmia. I ended up having a serious medical emergency in my 30s from an arrhythmia which may have been aggravated by or related to years of untreated hypertension. I could have died then.

Test and tren can really aggravate hypertension in some people. Me for example.

I suggest U listen to this brutha!!

Check your blood Pressure. Any No2 product will help lower your Blood Pressure.
High blood pressure is nothing to mess with it will cause problems with the valves of your heart

Back