Easing on and off

koops2121

See the light
I had a buddy tell me that he always eased on and off juice.
start at 250mg a week of Test, and slowly up it to 750mg or whatever then ease off again. (just an example numbers aren't actuals)
Does anyone do this, from reading most peoples logs it looks like most of you start at your amount and then just stop and start PCT.
Do 750mg right from the start until you are done and then stop cold turkey?

Thanks,

Personally I like to start low on the first week and go from there. I would do for example purposes Test Enan at 500mg and jump to 750mg and go on with that dose till the end, since its active half life is 10.5 days or so after you do your last inject. Im not a big pyramid fan, thats me though.

Pyramiding your dosages is very old school and has been proven to be a waste of time. Just pick one dosage and run it all the way thru.

When I start , if say I plan on doing 500mg/TE/wk, I bust out 1gm/first wk, then another 5 days later. Then start hitting 500mg/wk until I'm done. After much experimenting, I've found I like the way it hits me when it finally kicks in.

btw there's a whole lot I'm leaving out like throwing in other stuff and using prop in additiion....

There's no need to do this the ester does it for you. You won't hit peak doses until week 4-6 depending on what long ester you're using. Then it'll taper you out when you stop

JohnnyB

kube said:
i like to frontload too when using long esters. for me it seems to work well.

Sure...but this thread was about "pyramiding" dosages, not front-loading.

i.e.
week 1 -100mg
week 2 - 200mg
week 3 - 400mg
week 4-7 - 500mg
week 8 - 200mg
week 9 - 100mg

The only time i pyramid up higher is when im running a long cycle.

The reason why i do this is because when ran too long i feel as if after a while its basically maintaining rather then still building since ur body got used to that dose. Thats when ill up the dose a little bit.

StoneColdNTO said:
Pyramiding your dosages is very old school and has been proven to be a waste of time. Just pick one dosage and run it all the way thru.

I don't think it's fair to say it's been "proven" to be a "waste of time."

Pyramiding is old school but it isn't a bad idea. It allows the body to adapt which I believe is good for the newbie. It can prevent a lot of problems. Also, if more guys realized they can make gains on 250 mgs a week, maybe we wouldn't have as many people shooting a gram right out of the gate and then crying when they get gyno or lose their dick.

Nelson Montana said:
I don't think it's fair to say it's been "proven" to be a "waste of time."

Pyramiding is old school but it isn't a bad idea. It allows the body to adapt which I believe is good for the newbie. It can prevent a lot of problems. Also, if more guys realized they can make gains on 250 mgs a week, maybe we wouldn't have as many people shooting a gram right out of the gate and then crying when they get gyno or lose their dick.

I agree 100%. I think it would be much of a better idea to start with a low dose and take it from there that way u see whats working for u.

I think juice is just like any other drug and its like saying if uve been doing coke for years ull need maybe 5 lines to feel what i feel from 1.

My first cycle was enanthate from sterris 100mg. I took this at 100mg a week and did 10 shots( 10 weeks). I went from 170 to 203 in 10 weeks off of that.

Got Fina? said:

I think juice is just like any other drug and its like saying if uve been doing coke for years ull need maybe 5 lines to feel what i feel from 1.

Haha...lol coke line..good one:molepoke:

Back