easy anavar for first time homebrew

sssc

Hey bros,
I like the idea of using anavar powder in oil with the shake and draw method for ease of use, but wanting to make sure i get dosage correct...

If i am wanting each ml of draw to equal 50mg what would be the correct powder to oil ratio?

thanks bros,

Sssc

er....add 50mg for every 1mL of oil. Or add 1mL of oil for every 50mg of Oxandrolone ('var). :D

Yes, the var adds a little volume, but very little. If you want, then add slightly less than 1mL of oil for each 50mg of var.

Either way, it is close enough. You aren't going to get it exact.

If you want to know the exact concentration when you are done, then measure the total volume at the end and do the math (total var that you added / total volume of finished solution = mg/mL)

hey bros,
Another question... I am also going to home brew some EQ and i have a bottling question... Do i have to put the homebrew EQ in a bottle with a rubber top stopper, or can i just stick it in a bottle with a screw top on it?

thanks for all the great info you guys share!!!

Sssc

sssc said:
hey bros,
Another question... I am also going to home brew some EQ and i have a bottling question... Do i have to put the homebrew EQ in a bottle with a rubber top stopper, or can i just stick it in a bottle with a screw top on it?

Sssc

You are hijacking your own thread, but anyways...

If it were me, I'd kinda like a sterile vial to put my solution of eq that I had sterile filtered into and would want to limit it's exposure to contaminants, but maybe that's just because I would plan on injecting the eq.

sssc said:
hey bros,

Sssc
It sucks not having a crimper. I should know, as I don't have one.

If you filter it into a media bottle, then you do have the option of leaving the oil in the media bottle and drawing it right out of there.

But a better option is to buy a few 50mL sterile vials and a 50mL syringe. Pull the plunger out of the 50mL syringe, pour 50mL of the oil into the syringe, and inject it into one of the 50mL sterile vials.

The problem is that filling up multiple vials this was in a pain in the ass. I ended up getting a caulk gun out and using it to help, but it wasn't a full solution because the 50mL syringe+plunger didn't really fit into it lengthwise. Once I got down to the final 30mL, I could use it.

If anyone knows where I can getting a crimper CHEAP, then please let me know.

TxLonghorn & mranak,
thanks a ton for contributing to my thread!!!

mrtanak i will be ordering me a 50mL syringe today, and a crimper after i have a few homebrews under my belt...

:dance2:

A crimper isnt gonna come cheap, but damn is it one of the handiest tools in the house. Seriously think of it as an investment. You gotta bite the bullet and drop the cash just once. Oh get a fliptop one, much more snazzy.

Back