Eating not gaining...

Deebs

I am banned!
Ive been eating a shit load the past 2-3 months but havent seen any gain. Im also on my 5th week of test C and q... My appetite is strong and eating tons of protein. Anyone experence anything like this?

Breakfast before gym-5 hard boiled eggs protein shake... 6am
Breakfast after gym- 2 chicken breast protein shake... 8-830am
Lunch-either 2 chicken or turkey breast. 11am
1pm- ptotein shake or bar will do this up until dinner.
Dinner- chicken, turkey or beef with salad and P shake.

Also been snacking late after 8pm eggs or chicken or shake.

Dude, you have to increase your calories, add in some complex carbs (brown rice, sweet potatoes, oatmeal) If you eat 3-4k calories per day you will gain mass, unless you are an endurance athlete

Yeah I noticed that you are very low in carbs. Do you measure your food? How about I give and example.
Meal one for me:
10 egg whites
2 whole eggs
Cup of spinach
1.5 cups oatmeal
6oz of flank steak

Dude, you have to increase your calories, add in some complex carbs (brown rice, sweet potatoes, oatmeal) If you eat 3-4k calories per day you will gain mass, unless you are an endurance athlete

agree

your just not getting enough CALORIES.

Im 5'10 170 age 31.... The reason i dont want to eat super crazy amounts is cause 2 years ago i blew up to 220+! ive never been that big my entire life ive been 165-180 range. My point is i still have this fear if i consume tons of calories ill blow up again!! i know if im working out everyday and eating the right things that wont happen. I guess i just need to hear what the pros like you guys think. Someone said bunk gear? Can that be true? should i be feeling alot stronger by now? my first cycle was test p with q and no joke 3 weeks in i was gaining.

yep the carbs are very important for mass transporting nutrients insulin etc this is your problem. more heathy fats

Well how many calories do you actually consume per day. And what are the macro percentages? Or at least an estimate based on a food tracker. Use fitday or the lose it app or something to count those calories

def need more carbs, add in some sweet potatoes, brown rice, or some Ezekial bread in those meals. try not to rely on protein shakes, only when necessary.

Breakfast before gym-try 5 egg whites 2 whole eggs and one cup oats
6am Breakfast aftergym 50grm protein shake..
6:30 one chicken breast and one cup rice
8-830am Lunch-two chicken breast one cup rice .
11am 1pm- 50grm protein half cup oats 1tsp flax seed or extra virgin olive oil..
Dinner- chicken,turkey or beef with salad and
Before bed cottage cheese or protein shake.

Just a thrown together plan.
Anyone else got some ideas?

I use to do low carb and my size gains stopped. I have no problem with carbs stopped after 6pm or so. And to keep BF in check do cardio first thing in the mornings on an empty stomach.three to four days a week. I would worry about Gaining weight if its the right kind.

I agree with everyone else... its probably your diet. I would still get a blood test at Privatemdlabs though to check the gear. It may just help to put your mind at ease and confirm that you will need to eat more.

There is ALWAYS a chance that something is wrong with your gear... I just think most guys try to say it's the gear when it is really the diet.

Im 5'10 170 age 31.... The reason i dont want to eat super crazy amounts is cause 2 years ago i blew up to 220+! ive never been that big my entire life ive been 165-180 range. My point is i still have this fear if i consume tons of calories ill blow up again!! i know if im working out everyday and eating the right things that wont happen. I guess i just need to hear what the pros like you guys think. Someone said bunk gear? Can that be true? should i be feeling alot stronger by now? my first cycle was test p with q and no joke 3 weeks in i was gaining.

now I'm really confused... at the start of the thread u said u want to gain weight, and now u are saying u don't want to eat more cuz u don't wanna get bigger... WTF???

u gotta eat to grow bro, no if, ands, or buts about it ;)

His diet looks like a modified protein sparing fast diet --- and if his gear is LEGIT he should be getting shredded from burning so much BF for fuel.....

Something is not adding up -- the guy is eating low fats and low carbs and high protein + steroids --- he should be at LEAST getting peeled by the day....

-Matt

Back