Eating not gaining...

What i meant was i think i should be gaining some weight considering im on gear plus eating good. im just in my own head about uping my calories. i just wanted to see if you fellas thought i should be gaining more than i am. i really dont think the gear is fake my libido is crazy BUT i dont feel the stregth or gains yet. Again im on test c this time first cycle i was on test p.

His diet looks like a modified protein sparing fast diet --- and if his gear is LEGIT he should be getting shredded from burning so much BF for fuel.....

Something is not adding up -- the guy is eating low fats and low carbs and high protein + steroids --- he should be at LEAST getting peeled by the day....

-Matt

Do you think the gear is weak sauce? or is it still a little early almost 6 weeks in with the gear.

People get kicked in by test at different times. For me about four or five weeks a friend is like seven weeks. Do you have a brand or picture of it? Only way to know if its the test is to blood work done. I understand where your coming from but up the food and give it a few weeks. Or get the blood work done.

I would add carbs too. I cannot gain bulk without the insulin release fromthe carbs.

How is your training? Are you lifting to failure.

I would get bloodwork as well.

People get kicked in by test at different times. For me about four or five weeks a friend is like seven weeks. Do you have a brand or picture of it? Only way to know if its the test is to blood work done. I understand where your coming from but up the food and give it a few weeks. Or get the blood work done.

My first cycle i was using bd prop with q... this time (2nd cycle) im using bio-tech 250 which i hear mixed reviews. Have a friend who loves it though and hooked it up. personally i loved the bd prop.

I would add carbs too. I cannot gain bulk without the insulin release fromthe carbs.

How is your training? Are you lifting to failure.

I would get bloodwork as well.

i am not lifting to failure. i train 5 days a week somtimes 6. im an ex baseball player so i was never trained to lift like a bodybuilder. Maybe i should start huh?

now I'm really confused... at the start of the thread u said u want to gain weight, and now u are saying u don't want to eat more cuz u don't wanna get bigger... WTF???

u gotta eat to grow bro, no if, ands, or buts about it ;)

Agreed, complex carbs are huge for me when I'm trying to gain

Thanks guys for all the great tips and info helps me more than you know!!

If your gear was dosed right --- and you truly are eating that low of calories --mainly from protein.

You would be dropping bodyfat pretty easily while staying around the same weight APPEARING bigger.

I would get you TT and FT checked from a local AnyLaBTest Now --- see what is going on here....

The beauty of AAS is --- you mildly starve and primarily just drop BF while holding all muscle...

-matt

If your gear was dosed right --- and you truly are eating that low of calories --mainly from protein.

You would be dropping bodyfat pretty easily while staying around the same weight APPEARING bigger.

I would get you TT and FT checked from a local AnyLaBTest Now --- see what is going on here....

The beauty of AAS is --- you mildly starve and primarily just drop BF while holding all muscle...

-matt

Im doing 2ml of test c stacked with 1ml of eq every 5.

Back