ECA in morning/pre workout, then albuterol in afternoon and evening? gernius/stupid?

That's coo man.. and it's the reason why am so surprised when I hear this from the soruces. I mean I have talked to 3-4 sources here in Mumbai itself and all of them seemed to say average results. I am happy to hear that you got awesome results and this just builds my confidence to try their stuff. What alpha product did you use , pls tell me the dosage, cycle length and results in short. I am actually surprised why isn't everyone in India on alpha, why are they importing stuff from other countries.

That's coo man.. and it's the reason why am so surprised when I hear this from the soruces. I mean I have talked to 3-4 sources here in Mumbai itself and all of them seemed to say average results. I am happy to hear that you got awesome results and this just builds my confidence to try their stuff. What alpha product did you use , pls tell me the dosage, cycle length and results in short. I am actually surprised why isn't everyone in India on alpha, why are they importing stuff from other countries.

Test p called testorapid 10 weeks 400 mg per week
Nandrorapid (npp) 8 weeks 400 mg per week
Mastebolin (Masteron prop) 9 weeks 400 mg per week.

Good luck buddy.

Back