economical but very nice cycle! u agree?

bluewizz

cycle history: 4 cycles, test e, Sustanon (sust), deca, dbol, fina, and proviron, experience. max. cycles between: 500-900mg total worth of steroids done so far.

stats: (been off cycle for 9 weeks, last one was tet only). 195 pounds, 5'8, 11.4% fat.
goal: to gain atleat 15 lean pounds in 15-16 weeks! possibly lose fat too.....5 pounds would be great!

cycle:

test cypionate 200mg pw >1-15 (indian BM pharma)
test enanthate 250mg pw >1-15 (galenika)
equipoise 400mg pw >1-15 (british dragon)
dbol 10mg pd > 1-15 (either russian or romanian)

#1> ive tried romanian dbol before, liked them alot, but is russian known to be better? should i go with russian or romanian?

i know im using dbol for a very long time but the dose is low.....its a once pd dose done in the morning, read an article about how low doses of dbol over longer periods is very beneficial to a cycle. what do u guys think? (sry i forgot where i read the article so i cant copy/paste)

using 2 different kinds of test coz wanting to see the type of results i will get.

should i add Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for weeks 16-18 at 1000iu eod? (total 1000 iu, so total 10 shots)

diet will be clean and accurate (im a nutrition nerd, so no worries there). plz comment. thanks

first i would up the dbal to least 25mg ed and only run it for a maxuim of 6 weeks. then i would add tren at 75mg ed or eod when the dbol is done

HCg should be taken throughout the cycle. Take 300-500ius every 4th or 5th day to prevent the atrophy.

Run the test 1 week past the EQ or stop the EQ 1 week before. The ester of EQ lasts about 1 week longer.

I would also take the d-bol through week 17 so that you have something in your system right up until you start your PCT.

i was going to say the same thing about HCG. run it throughout bro. i noticed a big difference between using it throughout as opposed to at the end. i would drop one of the tests and just use more of the one you stick with. never used eq but i hear alot of good things about its synergistic effects when used with test. never used dbol so dont know about that one. most bros here will steer you towards a higher dose for a shorter period of time. if you want to experiment however, i guess you could do it as planned. then let us know how it went. i would add proviron but thats just beause its so good to me. honestly, it seems to keep all the bloat off a me. not even woth arimidex have i had comparable results, even at 1mg ED. maybe its due to other factors but since i started using proviron i have seriously not bloated at all, nt with decca and not with prop. i even started thinking my gear might be fake, but im pretty sure thats not the case. later.

LAWNSAVER said:
HCg should be taken throughout the cycle. Take 300-500ius every 4th or 5th day to prevent the atrophy.

Run the test 1 week past the EQ or stop the EQ 1 week before. The ester of EQ lasts about 1 week longer.

I would also take the d-bol through week 17 so that you have something in your system right up until you start your post cycle therapy (pct).
[/QUOTE
pretty much sums it up:)

Back