Eddie Robinson

I have to say, the photos are increadibly gay. Anyone can see that. Perhaps the gayness of the photos is partially due to the style of photography used back in the late 80s and 90s, but still, they are very gay photos for sure. (I have also seen similar gay photos of Sean Ray and Bob Paris taken too, and I suspect both those two guys are gay).

Please, the only thing Gay about Robinson's pics is how you react to them!

Just admit the guy had an amazing, super muscular physique and leave it at that! If that turns you on, so be it! It has no effect on Eddie's sexuality! (Save that Jan wants to bore him right now, but that's her choice!)

Your response in increadibly ignorant.

if the pictures had another man in them in suggestive positions, then it would be. These photos are no different than scuptures of 'Roman Gods' in Italy & Greece and throught the world

The nude body isn't automatically 'sexual' it become sexualized thru the mind of the viewer.

For a man to look at another man clothed partially clothed or nude and call it gay is a reflection of the mind of that man. You more specifically.

I have to say, the photos are increadibly gay. Anyone can see that. Perhaps the gayness of the photos is partially due to the style of photography used back in the late 80s and 90s, but still, they are very gay photos for sure. (I have also seen similar gay photos of Sean Ray and Bob Paris taken too, and I suspect both those two guys are gay).

Last edited:
Back