eek... got a big problem :(

well this is NOT bullshit, but like i said it did happen a while ago, so im not extremely flaming pissed about it. i know when to control my anger, and this is definatly one of those times to be the bigger man and not freak out about it. if i control myself and behaive i will have a much better chance at getting what i want :) now if i go in yellin and screaming and hitting people and stuff like that, how is that going to help me in the court of law? best buy is a multi billion dollar corporation, and they have multi-billion dollar corporation lawyers. SO, I can guarantee you that they are looking for anything and everything they can to use against me in court. so i am just behaiving myself and waiting for my hearing to roll around :) ( i am expecting they will settle, but my lawyer is telling me that you never know) lawsuits take time... and all this time is doing is giving me more ammunition for when the proper time comes :)

bob... self control buddy, you gotta know when is the best time to do something :) (they are still treating me like shit at work, and i am documenting everything. so my case just keeps getting stronger and stronger as time progresses because i am NOT freaking out about it)

I hope you get some money out of this and that asshole gets a nice mark on his record.

im doin what i can :) 2 managers have since been fired :) now living on unemplyemnt, one had to sell his new beemer cuz he couldnt make the payments on it :D

Back