Effective tren E dosage

i was on test, i took 125mg last tuesday but i am for some reason a little bloated so i cut that out. im sure these mental sides are because the test is dropping and tren is starting to shut me down. still have a sex drive and everything though. im waiting for some proviron i guess.

Starkraven said:
I feel like have nothing to look forward to and I'm a real loser and feel suicidal.

No bb goal is worth the psycological damage you are doing to yourself... i would stop taking it if i were you.

Agreed... drop tren and just up your test dose a little maybe? You can still get ripped on test, don't underestimate. And you'll feel good aswell.

daan69 said:
No bb goal is worth the psycological damage you are doing to yourself... i would stop taking it if i were you.

blackbeard said:
but you are not the norm..your at an advanced state..too many times we see newb's with one or two cycles under their belt jumping to doses that would be close to yours..not to mention they barely squat over 3bills

see you got huffy. =0)

i am just recomending that the guy start with the low dose as he said and see if it works for him.

maybe i need to get me some mo learnin in school.

plus i hear that all the time. "you are in an advanced state". thats true of all my states. sex, lifting, eating, sleeping, sex, sex, sushi, eating, sex, sleeping and sex. that about covers them all. did i mention sex? and sushi.

two things that I absolutely love to have in my mouth, uni and nookie. sweet and creamy. ahhhhh...... the simple pleasures.

Are most of you guys running tren with EQ or without? This cycle is getting expensive... :(

RB

Last edited:
well its bloating me i guess so im done with it and will probably either get tren ace and proviron or i dont know.
i dont want to use test.
that little water fuckin retention really pissed me off.
How can one bloat from tren enth?
One member told me it was the enth ester, it builds up.
I guess so.
I do want to take test but that bloat bothers me.
In the past i was dieting with prop, tren ace, proviron and t3 with no cardio and i always looked hard?
i was eating only like 1600 calories though, and for some reason the test prop i was using, TESTOLENT, seemed to shut me down, even without tren.
but on that cycle, i had major pumps with the tren.
My face is bloated right now. I can tell.
I can tell I am leaner in my face but also bloated at the same time.
And it's not getting leaner.
So its tren ace/proviron or NOTHING. >> NATURAL.
I fuckin guess so, id rather be natural than look even so slightly bloated.
Sorry but being a fat kid all my life tore up my mind and im extremely anti-bloat and anti-fat.
I dont think I need gear to reach my goal.
Perhaps the tren ace doesnt bloat me, I will be happy.
Im also starting TO TRIP DEAD SERIOUSLY THAT THE TREN MIGHT LOWER THYROID OUTPUT??
THAT WOULD BE AN EXTREME NIGHTMARE BECAUSE IM NOT ABOUT TO USE ALL THIS BULLSHIT.
I'D LIKE TO KEEP THINGS SIMPLE, IF THAT MEANS NATURAL, THAN SO BE IT.
JUST DONT TELL ME THAT BEING NATURAL WILL GIVE ME A TON OF CORTISOL TO MY ALREADY FAT ENDOMORPHIC PHYSIQUE OF 15-17% BF AND THAT I WONT REACH MY GOAL WITHOUT SUPPRESSES IT WITH GEAR LIKE TREN AND TEST, ETC.

esters dont cause bloat, hormones do. and trenbolone will not bloat you. if it did you are the first one i have ever heard of. PLers use tren to make weight. =0l

you can do all the enanethate (ester by it self) you want and all thats gonna happen is you will smell fruity. i have no idea WTF these guys come up with this stuff at?

they just make shit up and people believe it. tsk tsk tsk

uh bro, MY SEX DRIVE IS PRETTY HIGH AND WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYTHING TO SHUT ME DOWN FROM PUSSY THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT...

Btw, Im Bloated.
I Was Using Test Enanthate And Dropped That Almost 2-3 Weeks Ago
I Am Only On Tren Enanthate 500mg Per Week
I Was Using .5-1mg Liquidex Per Day
My Diet Is Spot On
I Do My Cardio
I Train Hard.
Why Am I Bloated?

you may not have tren, i said that earlier. did you make it your self?

and yes tren can shut down your sex drive. same with deca and anadrol. dont say its impossible cause it aint.

how long you been on the tren E? the test E is still in your system at 2-3 weeks. takes tren E about 4 -5 weeks to kick in.

ok dude i did not make it myself.
I have Zencall labs tren e.
Yeah believe me this is MY LAST FUCKIN CYCLE.
I TRUST NO ONE ANYMORE. NO ONE!!!!
It is a dark color just like tren SHOULD BE.
IF I HAVE FAKE TREN E OR SOMETHING ELSE IS IN THERE, SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET FUCKED UP.
This is how the TEST SCHEDULE WENT:

WEEK 1: 1000MG
WEEK 2: 500MG
WEEK 3: 500MG
WEEK 4: NO TEST, TOO BLOATED EVEN WITH 1MG ADEX FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT
WEEK 5: 125MG DONT KNOW WHY I DID IT
WEEK 6: NO TEST
TOMORROW IS SUNDAY, THE LAST DAY OF WEEK 6
MONDAY BEGINS WEEK 7 SO IVE BEEN ON FOR 6 WEEKS.
FUCKIN GEAR IS WORTHLESS, FUCKIN WORTHLESS FOR ME, WTF AM I DOING THIS FOR?
IM NOT A PL, IM DOING THIS TO GET LEAN AND RIPPED SO WHAT THE HELL?
IM USING TREN TO HOLD MUSCLE AND GET RIPPED, I AINT GETTIN LEAN, IM GETTIN BLOATED BUDDY.
MY DIET IS EXTREMELY HARDCORE, I BET ONLY A VERY FEW IN THIS WORLD CAN EVER FOLLOW IT ANYWAY, BESIDES BB.

AS YOU CAN TELL, IM EXTREMELY PISSED, FOR SOME REASON I GET THE MENTAL EFFECTS FROM THE TREN BECAUSE I RAN THE ACE BEFORE AND FELT THE SAME EXACT WAY.
JUST PISSED ABOUT EVERYTHING
DONT WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE
FEEL EVERYONE BACKSTABS ME, ETC
YOU KNOW THE USUAL, " I WANT TO FUCKIN RIP YOUR HEAD OFF IF YOU LOOK AT ME" KIND OF GOD DAMN ATTITUDE.

Hey bro i am running 250mg on monday, 125mgs on wednesday, and 250mgs on friday.I am also running 600mg of eq per week and 500mgs of prop per week and 40 mgs of var per day.I am loving the gains but its not a cycle for a newbie.

Starkraven said:
Great gains bro but thanks i've done cycles before. test,dbol,eq,etc

You have some serious anger, they guys here are just tryin to help. I am willing to bet the "holding water" thing is in your head. You are just having the tren mood swing thing.

some guys just should not do gear.

perhaps you can spend your money on some anger management classes or hire a therapists to help you work thru this cap lock anger you have pinned up inside.

next time you go to the gym load 805 on the bar and see how many times you can squat it. nice deep ones too. maybe that'll relieve some anger.

you have some serious issues. best of luck.

and remeber that they are out to get us. its a big plot to wipe us all out and get our wordly belongings.

i am currently running 2g/w of tren and i sleep like a baby with no water retention and no anger probs. must be the 2g/w of test i am running with it to keep me balanced. i cant even find my cap lock button. where is that thang?

i was just about to say the same thing, i think im on too much tren, 500mg per week seems like its fucking with my head really bad, now i really feel fucked up that i upped it from 375-500mg. real empty inside.
im on NO test. when i was on test, i felt good but it bloated me, when dieting, i dont want bloat.
i last took 125mg 15 days ago, WOW my sex drive is dipping and i can tell im not balanced.
and i also think maybe gear isnt for me.
my goal is to get lean and i want to hold my mass and tren seems to do that well, but it actually looks more like im on a lean mass gainer.
im sure test can do it too but i hate that damn bloat. it bothers me when cutting
i have never been on a more rigorous cutting program which includes all aspects covered, diet,cardio,training and i really feel like shit, physically and mentally.
so im going to lower tren e to 250mg per week and add in 125-250mg test per week but with nolva and proviron as well.
thanks for the help guys. i do need help i guess...

I have never used tren, but my suggestion is to cut back on the dossage and finish the cycle. if you just drop all gear, you will probably crash and feel even worse. You said you are also on a "rigorous cutting program." Dude nothing makes my world feel like its ending like dieting. I feel depressed all the time when dieting. Maybe you should up the cals just a bit.

i just calculated what i eat each day and im surprised. its only 1628 cals. i weigh about 150. im 5'6" and i dont know bf. should be 15%. but i am barely leaning out. as in, i aint losing no 1% BF per week like some people can. i burn fat very slow. ill be DAMNED if i can find what diet/training burn 1% BF per week with minimal muscle loss. but something is up. im doing my cardio 6 days a week so that burns even more calories. i wanted to drop it to 4-5 days per week but im so used to it and want to get so lean that i dont want to cut it. id rather increase my calories. i think im going to carb up to 250 tomorrow.

115 carbs
200 protein
40 fat

on the weekends (non-training days) i will drop carbs to 50g and increase protein and fats
every 10-14 days i will double the carbs to 230. that is what i was told to do.
im doing .75g carbs/lb. i think i need more protein but i eat only food and wont get any shakes again.

i basically do cardio at 10am after i wake up. then hit weights at 4pm. thats 11 times a week i go to the gym.

only on tren 500mg per week.

thats alot of protein intake.How much do you weigh.Also you can throw in some brown rice for some extra carbs.

Back