Enan powder...sweet smell??

detroit

Just received my Test Enan powder and from the looks of it (texture, and color) it looks legit, but it has a noticable smell to it, almost a sweet fruity smell. I have never delt with Enan powder before, is that normal.

enan has very little smell. it is soluable in oil so no solvent needed. add 2% ba as a preservative if you like but its not necessarry.

Mine usually has a smell to it. Not sure if i would classify it as sweet though, actually im not sure how i would even explain the smell.

NYC

I used 3%BA and 6%BB to dissolve 15g's of powder and to thin it out a bit, then added the oil.

Maybe it just absorbed some of the odor from packaging because there is a distinct smell to it, even when it was disolved in the BA/BB.

When i made Prop there was no smell, but got it from a different supplier...

using solvents to thin stuff out is a waste when you can get thinner oil instead. save the solvents for hormones that need them. that ratio of solvents you used is not gonna thien it out much anyway.

detroit said:
I used 3%BA and 6%BB to dissolve 15g's of powder and to thin it out a bit, then added the oil.

Maybe it just absorbed some of the odor from packaging because there is a distinct smell to it, even when it was disolved in the BA/BB.

When i made Prop there was no smell, but got it from a different supplier...
Prop with no smell. :confused:

Back