ENANTAT QV 250 Any good

finally

50ml bottle of enanthate was the worst shit i have ever used - and it was not faked as so many people say when someone disagrees, i just hated. the props alot better. the 50ml bottle have way too much BA and the QV004 was a messed up batch. i will never touch that shit again. flu symptons all the time throughout and unbeleiveable pain day after injection. dirty shit IMO

someone else who didn't like the 004 batch. I did see gains, but not nearly as much as I should have on 750mg/week. 500mg/ICN is working better than the 750mg I was on. I never get the flu symptoms, so can't comment there. The prop was good and so was the EQ. Maybe a few bottles got fucked up????

Where ever QV is posted Buffdawd will respond he he. I love the shit. I also tried there EQ and it was good as well. Great products. I am going to use there DECA. Has any one used there deca?

Fat chops my friend is on there deca right now bt it has only been just over a week so I will keep you informed on the progress. PM me in a couple week and I will tell you his gains.

hedmunkey said:
Fat chops my friend is on there deca right now bt it has only been just over a week so I will keep you informed on the progress. PM me in a couple week and I will tell you his gains.

For sure!!!

Thanks for looking out bro, I will def get in touch with you

I'm running 750 a week of the enan and 600 a week Eq both batch 005 the test is 50ml I've had no pain put on about 15 pounds of lean muscle 6 weeks so far strength is thru the roof and veins are popping out everywhere

I cant find any eq so I am running it with dbol. I am starting to get puffy from the water. Everyone says run it with eq. Maybe next cycle.

Im doing a 12 week QV Prop, QV EQ and QV Winn cycle...I inject the PROP and EQ together and it hurts for a day and thats it...You just have to move around the injection sites.....QV is great

I had the 004 lot also and had to drain both sides of my ass and was sick 36 hours after each shot. now I cant even put a needle in my ass, I will never do that shit again

Agree with road house
Have used for 2nd and 3rd cycles and love it, although it is a bit painful. I cut with EQ and it alleviated much of the pain. Try 500mg/week and if you get balsy, 750. Be sure to pay a visit to the Doc pre/post cycle though

Back