Enanthate powder

Send an Email to your source. At room temperature, the Enan should not be in powder form. I got an order of Enan in the winter and by the time it go to me it was in a hard lump because it started to melt.

If your Enen is still in powder form, than I would seriously question your source. He either gave you some bunk powder, or else he replaced it with Cyp.

Did you do a source check before you ordered from your source?

Yeah i'm def. going to email him now that i've found this information out. Yes i did a source check but not to many people knew of this guy. I'll email him and see what he has to say about it.

Sounds sketchy. Why would you order some powder from a guy that not many people knew.

There are well over 50 powder sources, but only 5 or so that I would order from. Let us know what the source says.

well mine is from a very popular powder source but that dont mean shit to me I guess. I personally wouldnt car if I had cyp either as long as I knew what it was.. Im personal friends with the owner of another one of the big boards and hes aware of whats going on and more than likely were going to get a lab test done, if any mods out there can get some money thrown in I would be glad to post the results up on this board once I get them... any questions mods email me !

my enan powder was "powdery." it didn't flow like salt or sugar, but it stayed in huge clumps. i needed a probe (pin) to get it into an open vial, and that was with using a funnel.

Update:

I contacted my source and he thinks i may have gotten prop by accident. Hes a good guy and is sending me some test eth. to make up for it. I'm glad he's a stand up guy about it and is willing to fix this little mistake.

So i'll be makin my test eth. hopefully soon and some how i've got to figure out what the hell i made before. I dont know if its prop or cyp.

Any way to figure it out?

Yeah thats what i was thinkin but is there any other way to figure it out.

I'm pretty sure its either cyp or prop.

I dont have any powder left.

Damn bro this sucks. I've got some form of test here and i have no idea what it is and i can't use it until i find out.

Where can i get it tested and about how much does it cost?

BIGGSHOT94 said:

Damn bro this sucks. I've got some form of test here and i have no idea what it is and i can't use it until i find out.

bumpity bump

props cool 100grams can make 1000cc @ 100mg per cc.

pretty cost effective.

I like propionate probley my favorite choice in tests very short acting ester and little bloat and no waiting 3 to 4 weeks for it to enter and leave the system.

come to think of it prop I seen was like sugar as mentioned and similar to pic.

Glad we could help ya figure what ya had prop is big difference in how fast it enters the body and injects need be ed, eod, or even every 3rd day as it has 3 day half-life.

Last edited:
maybe ask in secure forums or just pm or e-mail the answer.
I know a few bro who can do it but is it worth the 100.00???

looks like prop but if you really want some tested e-mail me and will find out where but usually like $100.00 to have done.

BIGGSHOT94 said:

if you converted it and made it at 200 or 250mg and its prop it will or should hurt like hell!

I would warm double the oil and take down to 100mg per cc..

prop is painful shit even usually at 100mg per cc.

I can imagine if he made 250mg per cc and did 2 cc's in one shot.
ouch!!!

Good thing source is making it right.

DangerousGrounds said:
if you converted it and made it at 200 or 250mg and its prop it will or should hurt like hell!

I would warm double the oil and take down to 100mg per cc..

prop is painful shit even usually at 100mg per cc.

I can imagine if he made 250mg per cc and did 2 cc's in one shot.
ouch!!!

Good thing source is making it right.

Ok i think getting it tested is out of the question. So only test i can really do is inject a cc and see how bad it hurts.

So let me get this straight.

Hurts like hell= Test prop
Doesn't hurt like hell= Test cyp

One of my friends buddies is using this stuff that i made. I haven't heard any feed back as to the pain. So it's kind of being tested as we speak but i dont have direct connection to the guy to ask him how painful it is.

Ok just talked to my buddie and i had him ask his friend is the injections were very painful. He said they were mild but not to bad.

The gear i made was concentrated at 250mg/ml and was 5% ba.

So what do you guys think.

Cyp or Prop?

i think it would hurt like hell I would not do more than .25 cc in one spot and dilute down a bit with some painless eq, or deca maybe sterile oil...

keep us updated bro?
you say your friends doing it?

Yeah a friend of mine is using the gear i made and i see what you're sayin about diluting it and everything but the person i have using it thinks its Enanthate. Just like i did at first and i'm guessing he's injecting anywhere from 1-2cc in one shot.

So what i'm askin is since he said the shots are only mildly painful does that elminate/reduce the possibility that its prop and it could be cyp?

I have no experience with prop so i dont know how painful a 1-2cc shot of it at 250mg/ml would be.

Come on guys i need some input on this. Anyone who can help me out somewhat in figuring out what the hell kind of gear i have will be greatly appreciated!!

Back