end of week 4 pics ...........

You were pretty close. I've been considering going to med school and pursuing a career in endocrinology. I haven't decided yet, but i LOVE the science behind hormones and how they affect the body. It's just incredible to me.

To say lightning up the weight is a waste of time just to create a pump that for instance arms will not grow is not true at all, I was curling some heavy ass weight before and arms just stayed at the same measurement maybe abit of growth but not like now, I have lightned up the weight almost 1/2 the amount i was curling before and have put on a1 1/4 inch on my arms so far, I am only curling for instance 60lb bb curls but squeezing out 12 reps and resting for 45 sec between sets, start off with those then move to single arm preacher curls, then some db curls, I have been hammering my bi and tris ed after my initial routine and its working

He never said you have to lift heavy gram of tren. I think you are smart enough to understand what he is saying. He is saying you have to increase the workload on your muscle in order to ellicit hypertrophy. The weights dont have to be heavy or even get heavier but you cant keep doing the same fucking thing for an entire year and expect to grow. Dreday has cemented himself as a certified broscience killer in my book. I'm glad pump n tone works so well for some of you guys. You must just have better genetics than me.

i didnt read all of their posts in this thread, but im pretty sure we are all in agreement that you have to work the muscle to get it to grow. no one is advocating using weights that dont stimulate the muscle. i always say 12 reps with a weight that challenges you to get all 12. increasing weight isnt always necessary as you can increase the time it takes to do each rep, superset, drop set, etc. however i think most of us do increase the weight over time.

what makes dre a certified broscience killer? im curious why you make a statement like that. have you ever seen his dre's physique?

Oh and 'theres no such thing as over training either' i just have the shittiest genetics.

is this a sarcastic statement? i firmly believe if you are eating enough, sleeping enough, and are using anabolics...it is very hard to over train. 3x/week workouts arent sufficient in my eyes. i often train 6-7 days a week and i take a rest when my body feels like it needs to.

We're best friends now so I'll bite my tongue...In-N-Out burger is still your treat though :)

you dont have to bite your tongue. id like to know what in that post you disagree with? 10-12 rep range is most beneficial for hypertrophy is a fact, so are you gonna disagree with that? we are talking about what type of lifting will get you the biggest, and for muscle size that rep range is the best. do you disagree?

If they have a rock solid physic and curling heavy ass weights I give them total props
I now walk into the gym with a bb mindset not a powerlifter mindset and really concentrate on mind to muscle theory, and to see the ones doing crazy amount of weights there physic doesnt change I notice, either there diet completly sucks or there not hitting the specific muscle group with full range and inproper form

matt just keep doing what you're doing. the results are coming, and when those guys are looking at you curling 25's or 30's with great form and 18inch arms and they are curling 60's with 16inch arms...it'll be all good

you dont have to bite your tongue. id like to know what in that post you disagree with? 10-12 rep range is most beneficial for hypertrophy is a fact, so are you gonna disagree with that? we are talking about what type of lifting will get you the biggest, and for muscle size that rep range is the best. do you disagree?

It actually wasn't about the rep range. It was more to do with you seemingly befriending 555 over the fact that 'others' on the forum will argue till they're blue in the face. You probably haven't seen his post history like I have so you might not know that he argues till he's the same blue shade as the others you mentioned and flip flops his arguments when cornered. Also you agreed with him without him posting a pic of his physique. According to you that's an important factor when determining who's opinion to listen to. I just found it ironic is all.

It actually wasn't about the rep range. It was more to do with you seemingly befriending 555 over the fact that 'others' on the forum will argue till they're blue in the face. You probably haven't seen his post history like I have so you might not know that he argues till he's the same blue shade as the others you mentioned and flip flops his arguments when cornered. Also you agreed with him without him posting a pic of his physique. According to you that's an important factor when determining who's opinion to listen to. I just found it ironic is all.

awww------;is someone not on your side, didums------;.
Looking great in your avi by the way.

If he wants a pic I will PM him one, no pics on the open forum though.

i didnt read all of their posts in this thread, but im pretty sure we are all in agreement that you have to work the muscle to get it to grow. no one is advocating using weights that dont stimulate the muscle. i always say 12 reps with a weight that challenges you to get all 12. increasing weight isnt always necessary as you can increase the time it takes to do each rep, superset, drop set, etc. however i think most of us do increase the weight over time.

what makes dre a certified broscience killer? im curious why you make a statement like that. have you ever seen his dre's physique?

is this a sarcastic statement? i firmly believe if you are eating enough, sleeping enough, and are using anabolics...it is very hard to over train. 3x/week workouts arent sufficient in my eyes. i often train 6-7 days a week and i take a rest when my body feels like it needs to.

There we go, so you agree that we have to work the muscle more every time. Good. Dre breaks down shitty bro arguments with logic, reasoning and experience. That's why i made that statement. Yes, if you are eating enough, taking hormones and getting enough rest it is very hard to over train, but not impossible. I never said otherwise. I don't need to see pics of Dre's physique to know that what he is saying is legitimate from personal experience and common sense. Everything he says makes perfect sense and flows wonderfully. Posting pictures in an online forum is an invalid way of proving your advice/knowledge works. You, me and anyone else could put up fake pics and pretend to be whoever we want to be. We can lie about our routines and diets or whatever we want and claim that that's how we achieved this physique. It's obvious you have great pride in the physique in your avatar. The thing is you jump at any chance to basically say "look at me! look at me! I'm so jacked! Everyone else is wrong, they have no pics! Duh!" I have nothing wrong with you having so much pride in your physique, but yours borders on arrogance. Asking for people to "post pics or stfu" just comes off as childish.

awww------;is someone not on your side, didums------;.
Looking great in your avi by the way.

If he wants a pic I will PM him one, no pics on the open forum though.

You missed the point entirely but that's a normal for you. I wouldn't expect you to understand as that would be asking a bit much :)

There we go, so you agree that we have to work the muscle more every time. Good. Dre breaks down shitty bro arguments with logic, reasoning and experience. That's why i made that statement. Yes, if you are eating enough, taking hormones and getting enough rest it is very hard to over train, but not impossible. I never said otherwise. I don't need to see pics of Dre's physique to know that what he is saying is legitimate from personal experience and common sense. Everything he says makes perfect sense and flows wonderfully. Posting pictures in an online forum is an invalid way of proving your advice/knowledge works. You, me and anyone else could put up fake pics and pretend to be whoever we want to be. We can lie about our routines and diets or whatever we want and claim that that's how we achieved this physique. It's obvious you have great pride in the physique in your avatar. The thing is you jump at any chance to basically say "look at me! look at me! I'm so jacked! Everyone else is wrong, they have no pics! Duh!" I have nothing wrong with you having so much pride in your physique, but yours borders on arrogance. Asking for people to "post pics or stfu" just comes off as childish.

we all know that if you were to go to the gym and hire a trainer and they gave you some dopey looking dude you'd be hesitant to take his advice. if they gave you a guy who was in shape and looked good you'd be more likely to take his advice. of course there is exceptions to the rule and many knowledgeable trainers that dont have the physique to back it up....but its human nature. im not defending 555, i dont know his post history and if he's a troll thats great for him. If he, you, or dre says something i agree with i will echo that statement. I dont have "friends" here that i cant disagree with it. i speak up for what i believe in and for what has worked for me. if you agree with it, great...if not then maybe you can try it and see if it works for you. im not here to say look at me look at me...but i have built a pretty good physique and have a decent knowledge of the AAS game and weight training. im here to share my knowledge and maybe some advice i give can help someone else. im not a scientist or a nutritionist and have never claimed to be, but through trial and error i have found some things that work. thats all

we all know that if you were to go to the gym and hire a trainer and they gave you some dopey looking dude you'd be hesitant to take his advice. if they gave you a guy who was in shape and looked good you'd be more likely to take his advice. of course there is exceptions to the rule and many knowledgeable trainers that dont have the physique to back it up....but its human nature. im not defending 555, i dont know his post history and if he's a troll thats great for him. If he, you, or dre says something i agree with i will echo that statement. I dont have "friends" here that i cant disagree with it. i speak up for what i believe in and for what has worked for me. if you agree with it, great***8230;if not then maybe you can try it and see if it works for you. im not here to say look at me look at me...but i have built a pretty good physique and have a decent knowledge of the AAS game and weight training. im here to share my knowledge and maybe some advice i give can help someone else. im not a scientist or a nutritionist and have never claimed to be, but through trial and error i have found some things that work. thats all

:cool:

Back to the physique side of things, whstever works is the way I see it, but I dont care if the dude beside me is curling 2 times more weight then I am, its usually just the clowns seeing bb pics in magizines claiming to curl 80lbs db, so they figure they will too, and to be honest they look more stupid trying it

Back to the physique side of things, whstever works is the way I see it, but I dont care if the dude beside me is curling 2 times more weight then I am, its usually just the clowns seeing bb pics in magizines claiming to curl 80lbs db, so they figure they will too, and to be honest they look more stupid trying it

Great progress man , keep up the good work,

On a side note, ur last 300 posts include the same info, u do light weight, and u don't Curl 80 pounds, ppl who do heavy weight are clowns, frankly speaking you are a very boring person. No kidding man.

If it works for you, then great, it's good to see u achieving ur goals.

Back