Ending Cycle Early - Help

elmariachi

Hey Everyone,

I gave it a try and this isn't for me.

I don't like the effects that the extra test in my system is doing to me. I'm not sleeping at all, I'm irritable, lots of tension in my back. I also have a lot of angry thoughts in my head that pop up for no reason. This just isn't me.

I was doing fine on HGH alone (sleeping well, feeling great, dropping body fat rapidly, etc) So I'm just going to stick with that.

I appreciate the advice I've been give since I first posted. Thank you.

I would appreciate some advice for stopping my cycle.

So far I have only done:

Sat: Deca 300mg, Sus 250mg
Wed: Sus 250mg
Sat: (Yesterday) Sus 250mg

and I have just started taking Nolvadex for Gyno (puffy nipples started yesterday)

I guess the shot of Sustanon (sust) I took yesterday will be good for the next 2 weeks...

I was thinking of just taking Nolvadex for the next month.

Do I need to bother with post cycle therapy (pct) with Clomid as my cycle hadn't really started.

I can also get HCG here, would that help?...

Thanks again everyone.

What brand of hgh are you using and how was your gh cycle looking (dosage, length of time etc.) before you started your Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle?

the cycle wasn't long enough so you won't need hcg.

nolvadex only is fine but androgen blood levels will still be high so it wont have any effect on recovery until the levels start to drop.

hopefully your gyno symptoms were caused by the test and not deca

luckily the odds are in your favor since it was only 1 shot and nandrolone binds to the progesterone receptor with only about 20% binding affinity

What brand of hgh are you using and how was your gh cycle looking (dosage, length of time etc.) before you started your Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle?

I've been using Getropin. 3 IU per day. For 2 months now. Amazing stuff.

Taper down the Nolvadex over whatever time period you are comfortable with, such as the 1 month you suggested.

Back