ending the cycle,need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) advice thanks

lol i badly explain myself, i have clomid novaldex and HCG, i also have winstrol, i will maybe have some more test before the end of my cycle, but it is gonna end soon, cause it is nearly 10weeks,

did you ever even ahve a set cycle or did you just inject random shit and pop pills when you felt like it? imo, id stop taking whatever your taking now, run clomid and stay off the juice untill you actualy understand what your doing.

Most people begin post cycle therapy (pct) 2-3 weeks after thier last test shot, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should not be used during post cycle therapy (pct). If you run it after the last shot of test, begin post cycle therapy (pct) still 2-3 weeks after your last test shot.

ok if you write out exactly what you took, week by week including what your taking now, it would help a lot. most importantly when was the lsat shot and what ester was it.

fiouh,

from the beggining i am under 400mg of test cyp per week, 4weeks dbol next 9x1ml deca then Winstrol (winny) and still cyp here is my cycle

ok, so know i am really finish, i use a lot of gear so i will do proper post cycle therapy (pct), i have done HCG from now2-3weeks at small dosage, yesterday i made 2500 u.i

i have 10000ui left should i use all of it, a mùan taold me to use creatine at the end of my cylcle, what do u think ?

I wait 2 weeks to begin clomid, isnt it ?

Back