endocrinologist said I'm going to die of organ failure after my tren blood results

Went to the endocrinologist. He frankly knew nothing of steroids and was opening up wikipedia on every steroid I said I had used or currently used.

I was using 600mg test, 600mg eq, 200mg tren. I know it was high but still.... I did a few tests which showed:

* very high RBC
* low good cholesterol
* just above average bad cholesterol
* protein in my urine
* blood pressure 170/100
* heart rate 109
* liver function numbers out of whack

I have since dropped everything to only taking test @ 200mg/week since 2 weeks now and my blood pressure dropped to 160/75 and heart rate 91. Now taking beta-blockers. I'm going to drop to 100mg/week for a month or so and then come off slowly.

My question:

* Is the RBC causing my blood pressure to still be high?
* Should I donate to fix this or will cruising at low dosage resolve this after some time?

AAS use should never be discussed with your doctor/endo.

EQ is the biggest culprit in this mix for high RBC levels. It's garbage for your body in comparison to other compounds.. You didn't post your results, but you probably should be donating double RBC's asap.

If there is protein in your urine, you probably damaged your kidneys...that can also contribute to high BP.

It all depends on the levels. Protien in the urine is common when you have a high protien diet. You belive a doc who need to read wikipedia to make a diagnosis? Give us more info!

EQ is the biggest culprit in this mix for high RBC levels. It's garbage for your body in comparison to other compounds.. You didn't post your results, but you probably should be donating double RBC's asap.

Eq is not garbage by any means. Many of folks use it cyclen n and out with ahrdly any sides and if you know what the sides are then it is easier to control them. Its all aprt of being educated in what you take before you take it. Eq at does higher thaln 30mg rbc check 5 weeks in and eow to check your rbc and your iron exchange numbers. Eq has been used for decades and if research it us one if the compounds with least sides and the least amount if aromatization wich helps reduce water gain and helps keep your estro numbers low. Eq also helps with higher protein synthesis and the stimulation of appetite. I guess when u educate yourself on what you use u can really keep an eye on your body anr not end up like the op.

Eq is not garbage by any means. Many of folks use it cyclen n and out with ahrdly any sides and if you know what the sides are then it is easier to control them. Its all aprt of being educated in what you take before you take it. Eq at does higher thaln 30mg rbc check 5 weeks in and eow to check your rbc and your iron exchange numbers. Eq has been used for decades and if research it us one if the compounds with least sides and the least amount if aromatization wich helps reduce water gain and helps keep your estro numbers low. Eq also helps with higher protein synthesis and the stimulation of appetite. I guess when u educate yourself on what you use u can really keep an eye on your body anr not end up like the op.

High BP, did you check your estrogen? is it high? Which Aromatase inhibitor (AI) were you using with your cycle? what amount?

Cardio always makes a big difference in my BP as well as adequate water intake. I also agree with Dexter about your estrogen. You can use a company such as PrivateMDlabs to get your bloodwork done anonymously. Nothing is more important than staying safe!

I have no water bloat. Taking Arimidex 0.5 Ed for months. Thanks. Sometimes EOD for weeks at a time. Donating blood this weekend, hopefully fix me up. Thanks

I understand. However, the majority of folks cycling do not have panels pulled regularly. I don't understand what you mean by "Eq at does higher thaln 30mg rbc check 5 weeks in and eow to check your rbc and your iron exchange numbers."

EQ makes a difference, I agree. But the way you get there is not safe. Because you do not notice the side effects, it does not mean you're healthy internally. EQ is rarely, if ever, administered as the sole compound. Typically it is stacked with another, such as testosterone. The gains people see are generally not from EQ, but from the other compound. EQ alone will not produce gains at the doses that everyone typically uses. The structure and characteristics of the compound wouldn't allow for large gains.

That said, in order to get gains from EQ, you'd have to run it at high volumes. upwards of 800mg weekly for extended periods of 16 weeks or more. While that may bring results in the mirror, these doses are proven to bring RBC's to a near unmanageable amount due to required frequent donations and/or double RBC's. Sure, that delivers nice vascularity, but that's not the type of vascularity you want. You want low BF coupled with dilated vessels and high nitric oxide levels.

The compound is used mostly in cutting cycles, yet produces astronomical hunger levels. Counter productive if you ask me. I think it's best saved for the horses. But that's just my experience and personal opinion, and I most certainly respect all others.

It all depends on the levels. Protien in the urine is common when you have a high protien diet. You belive a doc who need to read wikipedia to make a diagnosis? Give us more info!
^^This x 10000! Yes, you're going to die of organ failure because you're likely not taking fish oil to counteract the lipid impact of androgens combined with the fact you were probably on a high-protein diet and slightly (super common) dehydrated at the time of the blood draw. Yes, your bp was high - but if you ever get the chance to see what true hypertension levels are, you'll feel silly by being so scared "straight" by a third rate physician.
why?? thats like Free EPO Brah.

Because too many red blood cells makes your blood like stew - potentially causing blockages and other nasties we don't like to think about. Slightly elevated RBC levels when compared to normal people is one thing, being where many of us on long-term AAS use is another. :p I'm a huge advocate of donating blood every 56 days on top of apheresis, which actually is donating the red blood cells themselves and can be done every 7 days if you like. The Red Cross is even giving away gift cards after x amount of apheresis appointments - sounds win/win to me. ;)

My .02c :)

^^This x 10000! Yes, you're going to die of organ failure because you're likely not taking fish oil to counteract the lipid impact of androgens combined with the fact you were probably on a high-protein diet and slightly (super common) dehydrated at the time of the blood draw. Yes, your bp was high - but if you ever get the chance to see what true hypertension levels are, you'll feel silly by being so scared "straight" by a third rate physician.

Because too many red blood cells makes your blood like stew - potentially causing blockages and other nasties we don't like to think about. Slightly elevated RBC levels when compared to normal people is one thing, being where many of us on long-term AAS use is another. :p I'm a huge advocate of donating blood every 56 days on top of apheresis, which actually is donating the red blood cells themselves and can be done every 7 days if you like. The Red Cross is even giving away gift cards after x amount of apheresis appointments - sounds win/win to me. ;)

My .02c :)

Half, I donated to the Red Cross 2wks ago so I can't donate again for another ~42days. When I went they hooked me up to a machine that would draw the blood and give me platelets back?? Just looking for more clarification on what I should do when i go next time.

If Hematocrit is too high and you're unable to donate, you could ask your doctor to write a prescription for a therapeutic draw. Or if you don't suffer from vasovagal syncope, you could just drain yourself.

If Hematocrit is too high and you're unable to donate, you could ask your doctor to write a prescription for a therapeutic draw. Or if you don't suffer from vasovagal syncope, you could just drain yourself.

I was able to donate, they said they wanted me to do the machine (if I consented of course) bc it gave twice the volume of blood or RBCs(my memory is foggy maybe I'm wrong I know the took 400mL), I never had a problem with needles (it took longer than a normal blood donation, and I had O type blood and therefor a universal donor. This machine would draw blood, "filter it somehow for something" then a few times it would send back some clear/milky stuff into me.

Half, I donated to the Red Cross 2wks ago so I can't donate again for another ~42days. When I went they hooked me up to a machine that would draw the blood and give me platelets back?? Just looking for more clarification on what I should do when i go next time.
Sounds like you did a double red, but given you can donate again in 42 days I'm not quite sure if you had a blood donation done or if that was indeed apheresis, which is the donation of your blood cells themselves which does not require a specific blood type.
I was able to donate, they said they wanted me to do the machine (if I consented of course) bc it gave twice the volume of blood or RBCs(my memory is foggy maybe I'm wrong I know the took 400mL), I never had a problem with needles (it took longer than a normal blood donation, and I had O type blood and therefor a universal donor. This machine would draw blood, "filter it somehow for something" then a few times it would send back some clear/milky stuff into me.
That sounds like maybe plasma donation then? If you can't find out what you had done, I'll ask (if I remember :p) this weekend when I go in to have an apheresis done. 501E^6 RBCs is a bit high imo, gotta give some of those bad boys away!

Back