enough BA(2%)/BB(6%) for tren ace. 75mg/ml ?

mike1107

well, I don't support solvent very well and they often let my glutes with a spot the size of a golf ball for 2 days after injections lol

I wanted to use 2%BA and 6% BB for my tren acetate conversion, is it enough ? I never made tren by myself and don't know if it needs more solvent

for 30ml at 75mg/ml I wanted to put 0.6ml BA and 1.8.ml BB ...

Last edited:
it may hold. tren a goes 100mg/ml pain free with 2% ba and 15% bb unless you just ultra sensitive to tren.

You do realize that the difference between 2% BA and 10% BA per CC shot is only 0.08ml. If you can descern the difference of 0.08cc BA deep in your glute, id be highly impressed. More likely than not, you are sensitive to certain hormones. Go with 2% BA and 10-12% BB. Itl hold no problem and should be pain free at 75mg/ml unless your hiney hates tren. :druggie:

DougoeFre5h said:
You do realize that the difference between 2% BA and 10% BA per CC shot is only 0.08ml. If you can descern the difference of 0.08cc BA deep in your glute, id be highly impressed. More likely than not, you are sensitive to certain hormones. Go with 2% BA and 10-12% BB. Itl hold no problem and should be pain free at 75mg/ml unless your hiney hates tren. :druggie:

did i mention that like your atavar?

ah all i need is my powerpecker which is fueled by my testosterone injections! thats what gives me my power!

DougoeFre5h said:
Paradox. Chicken before the egg. BTW I got some powerpants coming from Inzer. I just like saying the word...powerpants.

i bet you look sexy in dose thangs too!!

Back