Latest Home Brew - Tren A

Dark can mean over oxidized (heated to hot) could be the raws, etc... Hard to tell. I heard tren from fina pellets used to come out super dark.

i get some pretty pure raws and my tren e comes out so nice and clean. looks like test but with a nice slight tinge of yellow so you can tell them apart. imo the dark tren must have some impurities to make it go that colour but it still seems to work :D

What carrier oil do you use? I am tempted to try MCT. I have been using GSO and on 1 test batch I did a EO/GSO mix (50/50) just to thin it out for a friend. I have heard great things about MCT though too.

Tren is some great stuff. Yours looks so pretty. Light yellow to dark orange...Long as it works who cares.
But looks good man!

yo Denver, can you PM me your email.. we talked about 2 weeks ago n i said i'd PM you if i needed any help...

landmark

just did another batch of TrenA.... normally I have a slight orange to it but...I know dark tren doesnt mean anything but never seen this light before..... (yes same supplier and passed all the norms...melt test and god does it taste metallic and burn the lips)

iYhrEpZ.jpg
up close
ky3W8qh.jpg
Test, Deca, TrenA.

And disregard the stuff looking at the bottom (its simply a piece of tape on the underside

my last bottle of ten was real dark this one i got day is a similar colour to the one in pic same brand tho makes you wonder why colour changes

There are so many factors in the color being different. One of the main things I have seen in my process is the color of the oil. I personally use grapeseed oil currently but in the past I have used cottonseed and safflower. Different brands of grapeseed oil are also different colors which also adds variety to it.

I switched from pure grapeseed to MCT, liked it for my tren and test E, but my test P was kind of cloudy. Refiltered it and all was well though. I so want to try my first tren cycle, but i'm a little ways away from that.

Back