enth, prop, cyp, other ester weights.??

hunter21

Ok ive been looking at these compounds like tren enth and NPP..
Can an ester weight be attached to any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) compound..what im trying to get at is it possible to make fast acting compounds more time released....like making dbol an enthanate, or does dbol even have an ester weight if so could it be made with a different one..

hunter21 said:
Ok ive been looking at these compounds like tren enth and NPP..
Can an ester weight be attached to any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) compound..what im trying to get at is it possible to make fast acting compounds more time released....like making dbol an enthanate, or does dbol even have an ester weight if so could it be made with a different one..

An ester is attached to a oil based substance.

An injectable d-bol is Rev-b. EQ is very close to d-bol structurally.

most 17aa's dont do well with an ester attached. in the case of Winstrol (winny) it renders the hormone useless. thats why you dont see esterfied Winstrol (winny).

now other than 17aa's you can esterfy most hormones. it makes them more soluable in oil and less soluable in water. also with longer esters higher mg/ml concentrations can be acheived pain free. thats why you dont see Winstrol (winny) 300, or Tne 300. however T enan is commonly made up to and beyond 400mg/ml, as is deca, eq and cyp, just to name a few.

another big advantage to long esters is frequency of injections. since the parent hormone is released slower 1-2 injects per week will surfice. i prefer 2 x weekly for long esters. ith short esters or no esters eod or ed are necesarry to keep blood levels constant. in the case of orals such as dbol, anadrol, etccc..... 2-3 x /d are even better because of the very short half life.

now to esterfy a base hormone you gonna need a lab. if you want slow acting compounds buy the appropriate esterfied powders and have at it, much simplier than esterfying bases.

a lot of esters come from fruit.

long esters or short esters makes no difference to me it just depends on what cycle i am doing at the time

Back