EO and rpblems with flitering !!!!!!

thalsa_doom

i got EO, i have tested to make testo enanthate at 350 mg x ml, and the filtering was ok too fluid, but, im using vacuum filters(millipore) the liquid has remained cloudy, and in the receptacle of above this one the plastic as worn-out. does it seem that the EO is corrosive? what can I do? was 100 % using EO, perhaps if I mix it with something of grapeseed oil it will not happen? the first half has remained clean, but the second one on having remained more time inside the packing, has remained cloudy

I just made some tren with 100% EO. was using those same filters. consider yourself lucky that you were able to even get that shit through the filters, mine kept clogging, i went through about 30 of them.

and yeah, i definitly noticed that the EO was eating the filters when i let it sit in the solution. it would take away the clearness and turn it a melted white color.

tank8140 said:
I just made some tren with 100% EO. was using those same filters. consider yourself lucky that you were able to even get that shit through the filters, mine kept clogging, i went through about 30 of them.

and yeah, i definitly noticed that the EO was eating the filters when i let it sit in the solution. it would take away the clearness and turn it a melted white color.
ouch....
thats a bad notice for me...
what can i do now??? how the people makes with EO? with syringe filters only?
tank, my filtratios was really nice, like water, the liquid in 1 hour has finished, but the last ml's becomes in white liquid.
i think what the important is the filtration, right?
i will put some aluminium paper, in the container, and may work.......
the receipt dont have that problem, for me is only the top container...
have you tested with OE, and oil mixed?
p.s:
sorry for my english

thalsa_doom said:
ouch....
thats a bad notice for me...
what can i do now??? how the people makes with EO? with syringe filters only?
tank, my filtratios was really nice, like water, the liquid in 1 hour has finished, but the last ml's becomes in white liquid.
i think what the important is the filtration, right?
i will put some aluminium paper, in the container, and may work.......
the receipt dont have that problem, for me is only the top container...
have you tested with OE, and oil mixed?
p.s:
sorry for my english

im having a hard time understanding what your trying to say but i can tell you this: my problem was only with the tren... maybe its the size of the molecule that is just stubborn in passing through the filter, because i have made prop with EO before and the filter DID clog but not nearly as bad as it did with the tren. Only took me about 3-4 filters to do 100 mLs.

If the liquid is turning white at the end that is normal it is just air mixing with the last mL. If it is not turning clear after a while then i suggest refiltering the whole thing again with a new filter

tank8140 said:
im having a hard time understanding what your trying to say but i can tell you this: my problem was only with the tren... maybe its the size of the molecule that is just stubborn in passing through the filter, because i have made prop with EO before and the filter DID clog but not nearly as bad as it did with the tren. Only took me about 3-4 filters to do 100 mLs.

If the liquid is turning white at the end that is normal it is just air mixing with the last mL. If it is not turning clear after a while then i suggest refiltering the whole thing again with a new filter
no man, the cloudy solution never will clear, is realy palstic substance, but are you using vacuum fliters? or syringe filters?

I recall when used prop with EO that it somehow reacted with the syringe black rubber.

however never had issues that I can remember with the pvdf syringe filters, but never tried with the stericups tough.

insaned said:
I recall when used prop with EO that it somehow reacted with the syringe black rubber.

however never had issues that I can remember with the pvdf syringe filters, but never tried with the stericups tough.
the pvdf membrane also ract with EO, but the big problem is the plastic material of the container, that shit disolve with the stuff...
and my question? maybe dangerous? tha plastic material maybe hazardous?

well, I wouldn't say it would be critically dangerous because if so labs weren't allowed to use them, altough probably will not do good too..

thalsa_doom said:
no man, the cloudy solution never will clear, is realy palstic substance, but are you using vacuum fliters? or syringe filters?

how do you know that its dissolved plastic that is making the solution cloudy? try adding a couple of cc's of BB, sounds like the drug is not staying in solution...

tank8140 said:
how do you know that its dissolved plastic that is making the solution cloudy? try adding a couple of cc's of BB, sounds like the drug is not staying in solution...

it is Test E and at the concentration he made, BB will make no difference! Well, BB in test E even at 500 will make no difference.

Unless he didn't heated it and mixed at least a bit or even at all since the MP is so low, that almost no heat is needed!

tank8140 said:
well, because i have maked many times the same concentration with only peanut oil, 5% of AB, and 2 % BB... with total exit, just only with some pain.
maybe the EO requires more bb?

tank8140 said:
i suposse thet because the EO eats the plastic materil , and without EO, the results was ever clear....

insaned said:
it is Test E and at the concentration he made, BB will make no difference! Well, BB in test E even at 500 will make no difference.

Unless he didn't heated it and mixed at least a bit or even at all since the MP is so low, that almost no heat is needed!
yes... i ever heat the solutions, and have large experience in homebrew, but im newbie with EO, that shit, is really expensiv, and give me more problems that advantages...

Back