EP- orals -What You need to Know.

Macedog24

EP- orals -What You need to Know.

IN the recent months ,Euro-pharmacies has heard the cries of the community about changing our all white orals line up , to an easier ,more identifiable one.

After some consinderation , we ultimately agreed and decided this would be best for the community.
As you are fully aware , we have been slowly changing over all our white oral tabs , to a color coded line of tabs.
Making each EP -tab easy to identify on first site. This way if you have an accident or forget what you have in your hand ,or how many you have in your hand there is no confusion or wasted product.
View attachment 566182
View attachment 566183
IT Has recently been Brought to my attention some community members might be concerned about what color tabs they recieve with there order. Please let me make this clear.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE IN QUALITY FROM OUR EP- COLORS TABS TO OUR EP- WHITE TABS .
WE STILL ONLY USE CERTIFIED AND FULLY APPROVED PHARMACEUTICAL STANDARDS. THE SAME HIGH-END LABORATORY EQUIPMENT AND THE SAME TECHNICIANS THAT ARE FULLY CERTIFIED IN GMP AND QUALITY CONTROLLED STANDARDS , TO BRING YOU THE SAME HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCTS AVAILABLE AT THE MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES POSSIBLE.

Unfortunately ,until our stock of white tabs has been totally consumed , there is a possibility that you may not receive the new colored tabs. so, please try not to worry, they are absolutely the same high quality , top shelf product you have always come to love.

THANK YOU TEAM EP!

Yeah that new red dbol turns my poop red... jk, its totally legit and i think it was a good thing on your part to clear up the confusion i saw a couple people commenting on that.

Yeah that new red dbol turns my poop red... jk, its totally legit and i think it was a good thing on your part to clear up the confusion i saw a couple people commenting on that.

yes. i believe this was a very smart move! what do you think about doing the same for the oils?

I dont think thats necessary at all and it would prob cost ep more to do so. We are all adults here

easy to count ,easy to seperate., especially if you keep everything together. then again.

someone , somewherw would still be confused or complain. the old saying. you can please some people some of the time , but you cant please everyone all the time!

Like Gibson said...as long as it doesn't cost the company extra. The thing with oils is the bottle is labeled. Just read it.
What happens with orals is you may take them from the original package and put em in a little baggy or Maybe reuse a vitamins bottle or an old prescription container that had your heartburn meds or whatever. And 2 weeks later you can't remeber what the hell it is.
You think your taking 60mg of dbol and instead your taking 6mg of adex! Lol! Not good!

What about the size? Are you going to be changing any sizes?
I have a hell of a time splitting my tiny little adex in half evenly.
Its not that big of a deal, can deal with it.
Just throwing this out there for ideas while you're making changes. ..?

What about the size? Are you going to be changing any sizes?
I have a hell of a time splitting my tiny little adex in half evenly.
Its not that big of a deal, can deal with it.
Just throwing this out there for ideas while you're making changes. ..?

i just use both thumbs press down on the score with my nail and it splits dow the middle everytime.

I'd like to see better volume discounts for EP oils and orals. Other ugls beat your volume pricing badly.
Singles are pretty close I admit... no problem with quality

It would be nice to see 20 and 50cc bottles
I know back in the day I had 20cc bottles from you guys. I'm not sure why you stopped doing that. I've noticed wuite a few other ugls have larger bottles.

It would be nice to see 20 and 50cc bottles
I know back in the day I had 20cc bottles from you guys. I'm not sure why you stopped doing that. I've noticed wuite a few other ugls have larger bottles.

me, well I paint for a living these days and I wouldn't mind seeing their oils come in a 5 gallon bucket. that should last a couple months atleast;-)

I have used the white ones for three years and just did a cycle with the colored ones there is no difference in quality at all
S

I like the colors, I just wish they would make Adex in .25mg instead of 1mg. Cutting them in quarters is a PITA.

Back