eq dosage

That would depend on a whole host of variables.

Your personal stats, cycle history, whether you intend on stacking it with anything else, how much you have on hand, etc. etc. etc...

I like it between 500 and 750 a week. I've tried running it higher but felt like it was not doing much more. For me 750 is pretty much the point of diminishing returns.

jimdawg said:
2g a week and solidify your circulatory system. Jokes aside, we need your stats first.
Nah it wont. Been there done that.

In my experience, EQ is like water. Im not going to recommend any wreckless dosages here, but in the specific case of EQ I dont mind seeing more than the usual 500mg/w.

DougoeFre5h said:
Nah it wont. Been there done that.

In my experience, EQ is like water. Im not going to recommend any wreckless dosages here, but in the specific case of EQ I dont mind seeing more than the usual 500mg/w.

What's the most you've run per week and for what duration?

Hmm intresting concept, Im trying a slightly new approach although it is my first cycle stacking with EQ

Its been 8 days in
100 mg test prop eod
150 mg EQ every other prop injec

prop will run for 10 weeks
eq for 12 weeks

thinking about uping the EQ by the 5 week to 300 eo prop injec

**anyone with any thoughts on this?

6'3
202 lbs
%11.3 bodyfat

HeHateMe said:
What's the most you've run per week and for what duration?
Ive done 2g/w for a good clip. Its good stuff, but again I'll throw out the disclaimer that I don't recommend that to anyone. In fact, I wouldn't bother doing it again for myself. With my genetics and daily limitations (nutrition, sleep habits, social scene etc) I didn't see much added benefit over the usual 600-800mg/w dosage. Pumps were great, but you can do that with AAKG and taurine on the cheap.

My thoughts on it - first time with EQ id recommend 600-800mg a week. The drug is very mild, and with a likewise dose of test (for say...second cycle) you'll be good to go.

Have you ever heard of MEthyl-Drol?? Suppose to be superdrol.. I was wondering since I have some around if I could add drol week to 5-10 and then post cycle therapy (pct) week 13-15.

Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
Week 1 to 10: 25 mg proviron daily
Week 5-10: Methyl-Drol Daily (Use Chart)
wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

remember e.q is the caddilac of deca thats all....so you can use it like deca

Cadillac of Deca?? I disagree totally. Deca and Eq do very different things. I believe Deca is extremely calorie dependant, and is better at bulking. While Eq is better at vascularity. Everyone says thes 2 drugs are the same when in fact their very different.

testfreak said:
Cadillac of Deca?? I disagree totally. Deca and Eq do very different things. I believe Deca is extremely calorie dependant, and is better at bulking. While Eq is better at vascularity. Everyone says thes 2 drugs are the same when in fact their very different.

Agreed!

Back