EQ Flu?

thunderdman

EQ Flu? Boldemix-250

I orederd EQ from a good source. It is actually Boldemix-250

I took the first shot ( 1cc-200mg) and got the flu really bad for about 12 hours. Cold, Shakes, Fever...ect But I had to try it one more time just in case it was something else. So I took another shot the next week and got sick again, not as bad though.

So my questions is: Should I try again? Throw it away (This would be very hard to do) Or What?

Has anyone ever gotten the flu from EQ? I have been doing Sust., Test C for years and never gotten the flu like this. Thank for any advice you can give me.

Last edited:
The Boldemix-250 you have I'll bet is made by LSP, correct? If so or even if not the EQ you have is in an acetate form, one that must be injected EOD, not the longer acting undecylenate ester that can be injected once a week. Most people do not use the acetate form because it is known for the terrible flu-like symptoms it produces which seem to last. Most people go with the longer acting ester even though it may take longer to "kick" in rather than be sick their entire cycle.-Marc

Ya it is the LSP. So its the Acetate that makes me sick huh? Its 50mg of Boldenone Acetate and 200mg of Bolenone Undecyenate.

Any suggestions on dose so I dont get sick? I would hate to waste the stuff. Maybe just .5cc a day or EOD. Any experence with that?

thunderdman said:
Ya it is the LSP. So its the Acetate that makes me sick huh? Its 50mg of Boldenone Acetate and 200mg of Bolenone Undecyenate.

Any suggestions on dose so I dont get sick? I would hate to waste the stuff. Maybe just .5cc a day or EOD. Any experence with that?

Yep, its the acetate. You could try .5cc a day, remember you inject EOD. If you drop it down any less than .5 IMO it wouldn't be worth running. I'd try it for a week, you will know how your body handles it. When I run EQ as I said I go with the undecylenate at 400-600mgs/week for at least 12 weeks. What is you weight and B.F.%?

I am 33 years old @230lbs with a BFP of about 10-12%. Have not had that checked in awhile.

So Im thinking about doing .5cc everyother day and we will see if I get the flu again. I just hate to waste good gear :)

flu-like symptoms is the desired result

:spank: I'm no expert, but I believe boldemix is supposed to give you flu-like sypmtoms--that's its function (by the way, you didn't get the flu, you just got flu-like symptoms). Here's how it works: Something like 80% of your calories are burnt doing nothing but regulating your body temperature. When you get the flu--and, hence, a high fever--your body is going to burn even more of a percentage of your calories to try to bring your temperature back down to 98.6. This is what causes the chills. It's your body's way of trying to cool you down. All this takes tremendous amounts of calories. Bodybuilders about a month or so before competing like to use boldemix to burn off fat without fasting so as to not eat up much wanted muscle growth. I'm not sure why you took boldemix to begin with if you are not aware of this being its function. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is what it's used for.

So its the Acetate that makes me sick huh?
Yeah.
Any suggestions on dose so I dont get sick?
No.
I'm no expert, but I believe boldemix is supposed to give you flu-like sypmtoms--that's its function (by the way, you didn't get the flu, you just got flu-like symptoms). Here's how it works: Something like 80% of your calories are burnt doing nothing but regulating your body temperature. When you get the flu--and, hence, a high fever--your body is going to burn even more of a percentage of your calories to try to bring your temperature back down to 98.6. This is what causes the chills. It's your body's way of trying to cool you down. All this takes tremendous amounts of calories. Bodybuilders about a month or so before competing like to use boldemix to burn off fat without fasting so as to not eat up much wanted muscle growth. I'm not sure why you took boldemix to begin with if you are not aware of this being its function. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is what it's used for.
Huh?

Sorry, should I write on a level that is more clear to you? Perhaps kindergarten? Maybe I can use pictographs next time.

simple minds, simple actions

GuidoBandido said:
Sorry, should I write on a level that is more clear to you? Maybe I can use pictographs next time.

Lol you guys are killing me LOl

GuidoBandido said:

Hey carefull what you say about simple minds Buddy. Don't be comeing round hear with you 2 big posts start talking shit now. LOl Wass up..

Last edited:
GuidoBandido said:
Sorry, should I write on a level that is more clear to you? Perhaps kindergarten? Maybe I can use pictographs next time.

How about I give you a nice avatar then, mr kindergarten?
:spank:

lol thoms i didnt know u could give other people avatars?? lol thats a good one... ahh this board makes me laugh

Back