EQ: How much can i expect to keep?

staunchrussia

Ive heard mixed and contradicting statements about EQ but havnt experienced myself.

Some websites say that the gains are rock solid and will be able to keep most of what you put on (if training+diet in check) while others, including those who've used it sday you do get solid gais BUT...loose them within a couple of weeks of discontinuation? what the F***?

anyone wuth experience pleas let me know

You will keep most of what you gain with EQ. That is assuming you continue to eat, rest, and train right.

i kept it all, and was even able to gain 5 pounds during post cycle therapy (pct), all thought all the vascularity and shit leave.

If you are thinking of running an EQ only cycle go back to the drawing board... That's a horrible cycle. EQ is more like a topping on a pizza and not the pizza itself.

nah, not thinking of running it by itself...

Test prop, EQ, Anavar (var) (maybe Proviron)
Pct: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Nolva

What du think is it possible to run test for first 6-8 weeks then the Proviron for remainder (6 weeks)for test stimulation? To be perfectly honest I'm not all that impressed by EVERY type of side-effect offered by test!

also Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mid-cycle and end or only end?

Id run the test for atleast 10weeks, also imo eq is overrated I only got good gains from eq when i ran it at 800mgs for 16weeks , thats just my opinion.

I ran eq with cyp for 10 weeks, gained about 15 lbs, solid, kept it all. I've gained more with deca and test, but ended up losing most of my gains. Did post cycle therapy (pct) both times. But everybody will tell you different shit - gotta see for yourself 2 know 4 sure. I've also found that eq at 400mg a week is a bit low dosage (I weigh 210lbs 15%bf))- next time I'll run 600 for 12 weeks

Back