EQ or Tren?

my advise is to study up on each compound, know what they do, and decide for yourself. this thread pretty muchs sums up the ups and downs of both.

I will throw this in:

Quality tren wont cause bad caugh.
any tren will cause bad bad insomina
tren will produce the most lbm gains of the 2
Not everyone reacts well to tren. my body thinks tren is something comparable to the bubonic plauge (sp?)

Eq- will cause an increase in vasularity.
Eq-will cause mild strength gains but nothing like fina
Eq is a longer acting ester so post cycle recovery must be handeled closely.
For those that just cant eat enough during their cycle Eq is a must. This shit gives me the munchies like nothing else on earth.

I would run this:
weeks 1-10 500mg enath
weeks 1-10 400mg eq
weeks 1-6 40mg dbol ed
weeks 6-12 75mg fina ed
1.25mg letro eod 10mg nolva ed (bump up if needed)
start clomid week 13 or continue to run nolva as a clomid alternative

Dont know much about Letrozol, does it have another compound/name/nickname? Quick search doesn't seem to show me anything where I normally check for descriptions.

I was definately considering 10mg Nolva ED or EOD, dont know if I can get arimidex at reasonable prices but I was considering that as well, Billy Bathgate was going to have something on water retention I hope I didn't miss it.

The way I read tren, it sounds a little "dirty," although I am guessing most everyone does thiers from a kit and not everyone uses the same filtering methods. If its the compound itself thats fucking people up, that kinda sucks. As for sleep problems, man I have those already, I have to dicipline myself to hit the sack at a reasonable hour, I have a history of trying to make each day 25+ hours long...

Thanks for all the advice!

letrozole is the new(er) anti-aromatase, femara...

i guess you have used it before wartime? how did it work for your estro-related symptoms?

arby said:
letrozole is the new(er) anti-aromatase, femara...

i guess you have used it before wartime? how did it work for your estro-related symptoms?
I used 1.25mg eod when using 1200mg on test and it kept my bloat very low.

damn man! 12 weeks of tren is a lot! i wouldn't run it more that 8 at the absolute most!

test-1-12
tren-1-8(or 6)
EQ-1-10
dbol-1-4

T

I agree 12 is to much for the first time 6-8 weeks for the first time to see how your body reacts. Then if you want to go longer try it the second time.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
I agree 12 is to much for the first time 6-8 weeks for the first time to see how your body reacts. Then if you want to go longer try it the second time.

JohnnyB

i will second that

Back