EQL anavar?

B

bigbody305

ive heard of EQL before and got this stuff real cheap so im doubting it, wanna know if anyone has tried it and if its real, 15mg clear capsules with whitepowder.

any feedback will be great. i wanted to do my first cycle anavar alone, dont wanna touch anything else till a couple years. 18(19 next month)/5'6/175-180/13-14%bf

Last edited:
anavar

Hi bigbody305 if you going to do your 1st cycl.of VAR max dose for male is 50mg a day some times I would split my dose I have used anavar many times it gives you a hard dry look it takes about 2wks to feel it also remember it is a 17aa.steroid and is some what liver toxic not as harsh as other steroids to be safe I always use a post cycle therapy (pct) after if you need more info contact me YOUR FRIEND IN IRON DYNOMAN

i was going to do 2 pills a day n get 30 mg. what type of post cycle therapy (pct) should i do? i was also thinking some clen to throw in i wanna shred up. thanks bro

i think i got the same thing u did. Euro-Anavar 15mg with a image of a muscle guy under it???? EQL in red and Europa-Quality Laboratories. LTD on the side?
completed my third week with it. I take one shortly after i wake up and one about six hours before i go to bed. My chest has become so much harder than it was and veins really coming out nice.
I really like the stuff but think i got ripped on the price. $375 for a bottle of 50 and i got two bottles. My friend is using EQL Winstrol with great results. Shit was to painful for me.
How are your results bigbody305 with it????? Also what pct did u use?

:druggie:you're right jacko the eql winstol hurts too much. feels like a cat hanging from one ass cheek with its claw stuck on your cheek! but hey i'm getting results in a rapid way, but i'm also stacking it with dbol 30 mg a day. went up in strength significantly with the dbol alone. british dispensary dbols 5 mg pink tabs. shaped like an pentagon.

hey were pretty good, that was more than a year ago thooo, i fell in love with Anavar (var) lol i run months at a time, eql stuff is real underdosed tho as far as injectibles theyre great in pillsform but not injectibles, underdosed and from what ive seen very painful specailly the winn

Back